Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 1/26/2023 at 1:00 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

y’all I know tiktok is literal hell but this video is so fucking iconic

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8D14tep/

this is a mf masterpiece ! Shades Of Cool could also apply to West Coast in my opinion :squidward:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i wish we could have a private lana concert with only lanaboards members 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

On 1/26/2023 at 11:17 AM, fierybkn said:

Don't know where to post this, I've been looking for an album reaction thread but could not find one. I've watched For Whatever Reason's reactions to every single track from Norman Fucking Rockwell! on YouTube and God how cool that was. I suggest you all to watch them he's really dedicated. I've watched a ton of reactions from different people over the years and his are probably the best I've stumbled upon in a long time. He's not over the top and doesn't clickbait, and he always watches performances or the music video of the track he's reacting to. He also put out a video in which he reacts to the interviews she did before/after the album roll-out. 

Here's the link redirecting you to his channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/@ForWhateverReasonFWR 

He's next going to react to Chemtrails, Blue Banisters and Ocean Blvd once it comes out, then go back to the beginning with Born to Die onwards.

PS: NFR is now one of his favorite albums of all time. 

omg same i’ve just started watching his lana reactions and i’m really enjoying it so far. i kind of want to tell him to react to sirens and ldr aka lizzy grant before starting born to die but idk if he’ll do it or if he’ll even notice me :facepalm:

Cruel World listenings are upon us… does anyone remember that like 3 month period after Ultraviolence’s release where Genius just… didn’t have the lyrics to Cruel World at all? Called it an instrumental track… not sure why I remember that so vividly but even without the lyrics 13 year old me was gagging :whitney:

On 1/26/2023 at 1:05 AM, DragonWhore said:

The culture wants a roster of who’s cut or uncut. I’m female, but for the gays; please let Lana know. Ben isn’t, Jack is. 

ok why would we want to know this by ANY mean

and also for giving me Margaret

Had a dream a Lana song leaked and it was from post Norman material but it sounded like a Lizzy acoustic song. Similar to Some Things Last A Long Time in quality. I think I remember the lyrics “sing a song about  some flowers just to make you feel better”. 

now I need to hear this in my life time :smokeney:

im convinced it’s because I listened to C U L8R Alligator before bed

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Please don’t start monkey/ape gate. Warning points and mod queues will be generously handed out

question: can i still use little ones like this though that fit the current mood?monkey-scrolling.gif  cause I wasn't overusing & don't wanna be punished for a bunch of ppl taking the joke and running  (into a wall) with it arii-ariii.gif I just love monkeys

Just now, burthday kake said:

question: can i still use little ones like this though that fit the current mood?monkey-scrolling.gif  cause I wasn't overusing & don't wanna be punished for a bunch of ppl taking the joke and running  (into a wall) with it arii-ariii.gif I just love monkeys

Things like that are okay as long as there’s also a contribution to the tunnel conversation. I just don’t want huge gifs of random monkeys on every page that I’ll need to clean up when I have a spare moment

"Don’t forget me"