Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, bluebanesters said:

white dress is so conforting cute cozy beautiful:trisha:its so perfect

Summer, summer’s almost gone. We were talking ‘bout life we were sitting outside till dawn. BUT I WOULD STILL GO BACK IF I COULD DO IT ALL AGAIN I THOUGHT… because it made me feel, made me feel like a GOD.

Like come on?

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Cherry blossom is Rick’s worst production I’m afraid, it felt like a drew production :awk:

Maybe because they ripped the song from YouTube. That’s the main problem I have with her putting older songs onto BB, she did not gaf about the quality of them.

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

GRAMMYS:

vs. RAZZIES:

Now someone tell me, what is the MAIN DIFFERENCE between these two piano-oriented songs?

the fact that lana wrote a good song (white dress) versus a bad song (beautiful)

if jack produced beautiful it would probably not sound that different so don't go there :hottie:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Now that Nikki Lane, Miley Cyrus, and Ariana Grande have all flopped, can I please go back to being satire without being crucified?????

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I’m just kidding around  I also miss Rick but I think him and Lana did what they set out to do in their collaboration.

Ok sorry bestie

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Zach Dawes is one of my fav lana producers

black bathing suit

Dealer

california

thunder

text book

they’re all perfect :krylie:

he’s producing Candy necklace too :trisha:

not u trying to sneak text book thinking we wouldn’t notice

and also for giving me Margaret

43 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Drew Erickson was the new guy. Blue Tankisters bombed commercially and critically. Now back to Jack (as she should). 

Blue Banisters was a rushed album. Like all around it was a very rushed project that didn’t reach its full potential. I feel like judging Drew Ericksons work off of that album would be unfair (even though I do love Blue Banisters) But I will say, all her work with Jack has been very good. I know a lot of people dislike Chemtrails but it is very well produced and just as good as NFR! imo

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I feel like fingertips will be the new “white dress” since she’s trying a new method of singing, “throat singing” as BOZ said :trisha:

White Dress as in her best song post-2019? Yay.