Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I must be one of few people who enjoy Beautiful. I love the lyrics for some reason, they are comforting. It does kinda feel like she’s rushing through the song to get it over with though. Especially in the second chorus. But I think it’s a pretty song with a nice sentiment. And I enjoyed IYLDWM and I love BBS.

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

White Dress is not better than Dealer.

it is by far… the lyrics are so much more personal in White dress compared to dealer 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

19 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Ben always angry about something omg it’s kinda hot tho

can he f🥵ck me to death instead and spare all my Lipsters sisters?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, Louise said:

It is. Never use gmail for anything important: financial, health, etc.

girl :scoff: as if all of them didn’t already know every last info about you and your family anyway, wether you use gmail or not :rip:

and what does that have to do with lana in the first place 

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

girl :scoff: as if all of them didn’t already know every last info about you and your family anyway, wether you use gmail or not :rip:

It's true. You carry a smart phone, they know where you get coffee, work, etc. They know it from the GPS on new model cars, too.

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

and what does that have to do with lana in the first place 

The connection is: any communications between Lana and her team via gmail gets leaked.

Why do leaked snippets get promoted on twitter? Where did it come from?

26 minutes ago, Louise said:

It's true. You carry a smart phone, they know where you get coffee, work, etc. They know it from the GPS on new model cars, too.

as if random people getting coffee was valuable info for anyone to have, who cares :rip:

29 minutes ago, Louise said:

Why do leaked snippets get promoted on twitter? Where did it come from?

simple answer : lana and her team are idiots

and there are no snippets on twitter and when we do have snippets they come from twinks who sent ass pics to an insider to get part of the song and post it for attention, not the "google mafia" :scoff:

I wish cocc was slightly longer, at least one more song. Most of her albums have around 14 songs, making cocc the shortest. 11 songs feels so weird to me. And before anyone says something about standard Ultraviolence, it at least has a deluxe version 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I kinda like the length, It’s definitely a 1LP album if that makes sense?

It’s charming…

It makes sense. Sometimes I just listen to it and I’m like… it’s over, already? :delicious: