Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

idk i wrote some story to blue banisters for fun lol

I sat alone in my quiet apartment, and my mind wandered back to the time I visited Oklahoma with Jenny. She had taken me around and introduced me to her friends, and we had a great time sitting by the pool, drinking beer, and talking about men, legacies, and happiness.

Looking out of the window, I saw the sky turning a dark shade of red, and I remembered the Santa Clarita Fires that had devastated the area years ago. A sense of fear crept over me, and I wished for rain to come and wash away the dryness.

I had a hole in my heart that no one could seem to fill. I had loved so many women, all of whom tried their best to heal me, but nothing seemed to work. There were two men in my life, one from the past and one from the present, but neither of them could fill the void.

Every May, my sisters would come to visit me. We would spend the day painting my banisters green and grey, a tradition that had been passed down through generations. It was a day filled with laughter and love, and I always looked forward to it. I loved how the changing of the seasons brought my family together.

As I sat there, lost in thought, I realized that life was full of ups and downs, just like the changing of the seasons. I knew that my sisters would always be there for me, and that gave me comfort. Looking out of the window again, I saw that the sky had cleared up, and the sun was shining. I smiled to myself and went to make a cup of tea, feeling grateful for the memories and the people in my life.

Hi, I am looking for a photo of Lana to use as my PFP. The photo was used by Honeymouns for their upload of Unidentified Flying Bill, which is now deleted for some reason. If anyone can link me to the photo, I would appreciate it. :) Tried searching for it on a gallery site and couldn't find it.

Do we know if Lana is still friends with Weyes and Zella? I adore them, esp Weyes, just saw her live and I really hope they are still friends. It was refreshing to see Lana in the company of likeminded artists who are not toxic a-la Cou***ey L***

19 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Do we know if Lana is still friends with Weyes and Zella? I adore them, esp Weyes, just saw her live and I really hope they are still friends. It was refreshing to see Lana in the company of likeminded artists who are not toxic a-la Cou***ey L***

I don't know if they are in active contact but Weyes Blood mentioned Lana positively in multiple interviews a couple months ago.

am i the only one who’s noticed these people reply to all of the new comments on lana’s music videos saying this?93f35p.png

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

People always reference UV as Lana's dark edgy era, and yes it partially was (im not complaining!), but most seem to forget it was also her hippie era. At least half of her stage outfits in 2014 were white or multicolored hippie dresses, and the album started much closer to a hippie (and spiritual) vibe than a raw rock vibe, not to mention the cult/guru references and late 60s/70s vibes. I think she mixed dark and grungy with bright and hippie so perfectly, sometimes we cant even tell it apart. 

23 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

What’s going on with her Spotify? Why did they add a random remix to Born To Die:rip:?
https://open.spotify.com/album/4X8hAqIWpQyQks2yRhyqs4?si=pz_phCPkTo69N38ujPCWQw

It’s actually pretty good :omfg2:

My local orchestra played Born to Die ones and it’s pretty familiar to this so It felt’s kinda pretty nostalgic to me :deadbanana: