Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

It's so funny when people get all fearful about Lana doing something problematic as if 2020 didn't happen and Lana didn't make it out of there more loved than ever bsdhfb

besides literally doing nothing about it like c'mon now

16 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

So so far we have Lana commenting in support of a racist country singer’s album, Lana’s shade comments at Glastonbury and also Ukrainians being mad at her for her post for that Sveta’s birthday. I wonder what else wonderful will happen in the 20 days that remain until the album release :w8ing:

The fact his career skyrocketed after saying the N word is crazy, top 10s hit in the US consistently when before they were unknown- it reeked of the best media campaign in country music tbh- nobody could have been so lucky. I hope Lana does not record any collabs, not out of dislike for Wallen as a person but what he represents to country music and Americans which lead to his success

I'm sorry, but who the fuck is Morgan Wallen and why is he being mentioned in this thread? 

Just now, summer bummer said:
  Hide contents

wait so — Sweet, The Grants, and Fingertips are the only songs to leak in full without tags? I haven’t really been keeping up with all of the new leaks lmao

Yep 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm sorry, but who the fuck is Morgan Wallen and why is he being mentioned in this thread? 

he’s a racist country singer, he’s being mentioned because lana commented ‘❤️’ on his most recent post, though she probably has zero knowledge of his past (i hope), i saw someone mention Jack (boyfriend or ex boyfriend idk) is friends with him but idk 

42 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

and also Ukrainians being mad at her for her post for that Sveta’s birthday.:w8ing:

wait WHY?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Trust me no one in real life cares that Lana commented on that man's page... basically because he's literally n1 in USA breaking records so twitter is nothing like real life at all. The only people that will care are twitter wokes as always, but it has been proved that they have no power irl, look where she is after all the 2020 stuff like... she's more loved than ever

Just now, irvnex said:

Trust me no one in real life cares that Lana commented on that man's page... basically because he's literally n1 in USA breaking records so twitter is nothing like real life at all. The only people that will care are twitter wokes as always, but it has been proved that they have no power irl, look where she is after all the 2020 stuff like... she's more loved than ever

I just hope the tiktok resurgence continues to give this era a win because SHE DESERVES HER FLOWERS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. This album has to be another career define moment à la NFR, we dont want another so-so era like Cotcc or BB

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wait WHY?

so  Sveta is Russian and apparently she said that she doesn’t care about Ukrainians and won’t do anything to support them. After Lana’s post she appears to have deleted these comments probably aware of the backlash. As an eastern european I can definitely see that sveta is not the best person to put it nicely, but Lana’s friends were always questionable so 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

why twitter is trying to cancel lana for a heart emoji for a man who calls blacks blacks

lana and her fans never beating the racism allegations…