Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, missdaytona said:
  Hide contents

Down The Pacific Coast Highway Got The Windows Down, Got The Wind In My Hair Feeling Free, I Don't Have A Care 

Spoiler

What song is this from?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ive recently learned that fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, White horses and ivory almonds are allmean drugs and she sings about drugs not about actual fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, White horses and ivory almonds and it hits even harder:oprah2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i’ve always been defender of thunder album version because i think the strings sound really beautiful and suit the composition very well, but holy shit the demo’s production sounds SO MUCH cleaner :( the album version is nice and has many aspects that i like, but it literally sounds muffled compared to the demo, and that “silenced” sounds from the demo going in the background feel so unprofessional :facepalm:

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

ive recently learned that fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, White horses and ivory almonds are allmean drugs and she sings about drugs not about actual fine china, fresh linen, dull silver, White horses and ivory almonds and it hits even harder:oprah2:

YES they're all slang for coke  :crazy:

I think one of the reasons why so many 10-13 y/o kids fall in love with Lana's music is (probably) because she's their first encounter with dark topics such as death, drugs and sex?

Does anyone remember when Chuck and Lana were trying to get people to follow Ben on Instagram saying how cute it would be and there would be like a giveaway (or eluding to that) ..

Wtf was that lolol:awkney:

unnamed.gif

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

I think one of the reasons why so many 10-13 y/o kids fall in love with Lana's music is (probably) because she's their first encounter with dark topics such as death, drugs and sex?

Absolutely was that for me. I was an angsty teen with severe self image issues. Lana made me feel beautiful and mysterious when I was anything but. I think many girls for years to come will have Lana as their first icon 

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/11m5uoo/lana_del_ray_for_rolling_stone_uk_who_names_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

the geriatrics on fauxmoi are saying that lana is a mediocre songwriter after that rolling stones article. they literally just bash her because they hate her and are not giving her her credit 

4 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/11m5uoo/lana_del_ray_for_rolling_stone_uk_who_names_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

the geriatrics on fauxmoi are saying that lana is a mediocre songwriter after that rolling stones article. they literally just bash her because they hate her and are not giving her her credit 

they should look out for a job 

7 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

What is with this random subreddit and all the hate coming from it recently? :rip: