Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

that’s chuck’s computer not lana’s, she’s the photographer so it makes sense for the pics to be on HER computer :ma:

mmm makes sense i think i see a behance logo on the dock and idk why lana would be using that let alone download it to her mac

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Why is that a problem? I mean, that wallpaper 

a white cowboy with a lasso tied around a native american woman….:assad:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

that’s chuck’s computer not lana’s, she’s the photographer so it makes sense for the pics to be on HER computer :ma:

plus there’s a pdf with something about photography for lost at sea in one of the photos and idk why lana would have that on her desktop!:oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Get Drunk said:

not when she’s only JUST got over the Ride MV controversy :deadbanana:

i mean she’s addressed the controversy regarding the cultural appropriation so i very much doubt she’d have this as her background with that in mind — it’s still just distasteful though 

Just now, summer bummer said:

i mean she’s addressed the controversy regarding the cultural appropriation so i very much doubt she’d have this as her background with that in mind — it’s still just distasteful though 

it’s probably chucks but if it WAS lana’s there would honestly be absolutely no excusing it atp lol 

gWCT.gif

i stg it’s like some of her fans want her to be cancelled so badly again and it’s annoying. they purposely took the time to search out the specific background of a laptop that we don’t even know if it belongs to lana or not, just to post it and spread it across platforms to bring attention to it

2 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

i stg it’s like some of her fans want her to be cancelled so badly again and it’s annoying. they purposely took the time to search out the specific background of a laptop that we don’t even know if it belongs to lana or not, just to post it and spread it across platforms to bring attention to it

while i think it’s weird to research the background in the first place and then post it, as fans i think we are allowed to criticise lana without “wanting to get her cancelled”. i know you’re probs not referring to me but me sharing it to LANAboards isn’t going to do much

not trying to like attack any of you but we’re allowed to criticize her lol. its a picture SHE posted of her own accord while knowing what the computer background was AND knowing all the flack she’s gotten for this in the past… 

regardless of it’s hers or chucks, obviously there’s nothing she can do if it’s not hers but come on lol. things are allowed to be pointed out and i say this as an Indigenous person (canadian, but nonetheless) 

edit to add more: its not like anyone posting it on here “wants her to be cancelled” i feel like we all know by now that she is capable of making mistakes like these and i think ignoring them is far far worse than pointing them out

gWCT.gif

Lanaboardsters we got a new narrative to push… Lana Del Rey has been framed! She is innocent! That laptop does Not belong to her it was probs someone working for the magazine that sent her those pics of their laptop no it’s true it’s true… And if that’s not believable enough we WILL have to blame it on Chuck I’m sorry sacrifices will have to be made :oprah: 

qfrWuBl.png