Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Lanaboardsters we got a new narrative to push… Lana Del Rey has been framed! She is innocent! That laptop does Not belong to her it was probs someone working for the magazine that sent her those pics of their laptop no it’s true it’s true… And if that’s not believable enough we WILL have to blame it on Chuck I’m sorry sacrifices will have to be made :oprah: 

when chuck gets cancelled and Lana has to stop working with her for the next couple of years.. I can see this working out VERY well for us. :oprah:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

For me UV is just a difficult album for anybody to top-sure it’s not a wordy lyrical masterpiece(it wouldn’t fit the album) but it has good songwriting melodically and some great quotes lyrics/ is a storytelling experience- the production is on another level-west coast and shades of cool makes me ascend-

i can’t imagine Lana ever making an album I’d consider better 

5 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

can they put me in a dungeon next :oop:

4-A2-B8-D0-D-528-F-4-E09-B61-D-E034-CC08

no way you’re thirsting for these incompetent managers :et:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

29 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I will never understand how you call managers incompetent who made Lana and Dua famous:uh:

i’m joking :lmao: not gonna lie ben is just a little scrumptious…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Does anyone know what happened to her Mercedes Benz 380 SL? Sometimes I think about this car and I looked for any information about it, but couldn't find it. I really loved this car.
 tumblr_oksg16acxe1rk2e30o7_1280_crop1638

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

4 minutes ago, racecar said:

Does anyone know what happened to her Mercedes Benz 380 SL? Sometimes I think about this car and I looked for any information about it, but couldn't find it. I really loved this car.
 tumblr_oksg16acxe1rk2e30o7_1280_crop1638

She still has it as far as we know! She just doesn’t seem to drive it anymore (not since summer 2012). The last time we saw it was in August 2020 - she had posted a video to Instagram of her personal trainer demonstrating some exercises outside her house, and we could see the Mercedes parked in the driveway. I really loved it too!

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She still has it as far as we know! She just doesn’t seem to drive it anymore (not since summer 2012). The last time we saw it was in August 2020 - she had posted a video to Instagram of her personal trainer demonstrating some exercises outside her house, and we could see the Mercedes parked in the driveway. I really loved it too!

Oh, thanks! :kiss3:It's good to know that she still has it, because this car is too iconic. I remember some article that one of her cars was stolen? I cannot remember when it happened exactly, but that's why I was wondering about it.

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

7 minutes ago, racecar said:

Oh, thanks! :kiss3:It's good to know that she still has it, because this car is too iconic. I remember some article that one of her cars was stolen? I cannot remember when it happened exactly, but that's why I was wondering about it.

Of course! :kiss: I agree, it’s such a gorgeous car, I’m glad it’s immortalized on the UV cover! And yeah, I remember that too - I believe it happened to two of her cars in 2015, and they were both Jaguars? It’s wild how that happens…

Welcome to LanaBoards, by the way! :welcome: Hope you have as much fun as we do around here! You’ve joined at the perfect time with Ocean Blvd around the corner lol!