Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

Those couple of pages where people believed arcadialovesong2018.. i didn’t realise we were THAT desperate:defeated:

no it’s mostly just the usual stupid ones :true:

@ mods not to be controversial but the above posts were in relation to an ongoing conversation that fit into the pre-release thread.. not everything has to be hyper on topic all the time

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 hours ago, x VB said:

According to that user’s insta stories, he bought the picture disc 

He just messaged me on my secondary ig acc being so RUDE and ACCUSING me of being you and sharing his profile on LB gurl, i just entered this thread whats going on lmao

original.gif

9 hours ago, venicebitx said:

He just messaged me on my secondary ig acc being so RUDE and ACCUSING me of being you and sharing his profile on LB gurl, i just entered this thread whats going on lmao

“Accusing me of being you”… he posted a story and that’s public. His fault not mine lol. Anyway I just wanted to show you were the picture disc ended up, I don’t know why he’s mad.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

“Accusing me of being you”… he posted a story and that’s public. His fault not mine lol. Anyway I just wanted to show you were the picture disc ended up, I don’t know why he’s mad.

Totally lmaoooo, go touch some grass it’s not like we are gonna call the cops on him lmao

original.gif

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

also surprised cocc is so high on so many rankings- it’s subjective but I am shocked tbh- it’s so dull- I guess it’s good for falling to sleep though. 

I love COCC for calming my anxiety and helping me sleep, for sure!! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I love COCC for calming my anxiety and helping me sleep, for sure!! 

cock calms my anxiety as well :) 

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s kind of crazy that Born to Die is kinda slated on here when it will objectively outlive any of her other albums including NFR 

Yeah this people " bb is better than btd" i can't take them serious. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

49 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s kind of crazy that Born to Die is kinda slated on here when it will objectively outlive any of her other albums including NFR 

I don’t think it’s slated, some people just associate albums with different parts of their lives and so I think a lot of people outgrow BTD.. like even Lana herself calling it pick me :oic2: it’s a great piece of work and it will always have a special place in my heart, but I’m a boring old mam now who’s doesn’t live the exciting life I once did, COTCC probs just fits in with my life much better these days :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I don’t think it’s slated, some people just associate albums with different parts of their lives and so I think a lot of people outgrow BTD.. like even Lana herself calling it pick me :oic2: it’s a great piece of work and it will always have a special place in my heart, but I’m a boring old mam now who’s doesn’t live the exciting life I once did, COTCC probs just fits in with my life much better these days :silly:

Btd was my first experience with lana. And it was such a exciting Travel, these emotions, i have never heard something like this before. So i will never get over this album.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

3 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Btd was my first experience with lana. And it was such a exciting Travel, these emotions, i have never heard something like this before. So i will never get over this album.

True! Me neither! Video games, born to die.. chefs kiss! My doggo is even called cinnamon, always singing radio to her! Paradise EP holds some of my top tier songs! I just love and resonate with a lot of her later work these days! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues