Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

this thread's energy rn

Godsugi will calm us all down

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Guys can someone enlighten me what happened and how have they earned the title of husband stealer (but in a tunnel pre-release way - i promise this isn’t off topic)

I feel like lana doesn’t get enough appreciation for overcoming a lot of stuff bc she wasn’t *super* public about it, but she suffered through drugs, depression, (allegedly) ED, and toxic relationships all while in the public eye. But no one ever really talks about it. 

she never had a full scale Amy Winehouse type of breakdown but she was pretty blunt about being depressed and struggling with drugs and unhealthy relationships with men who belittled her (her music is littered with drug references and suicidal ideations, also the infamous “I wish I was dead already” interview)

and no one really affords her the same grace they do others. I think it’s because she never devolved into a full spectacle and kind of flew under the radar unless you were really paying attention. But people act like she has this charmed life but she’s been through SO much in the last 10-15 years. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

If Lana is ever going to release an album with unreleased songs, then I need justice for Roses Bloom For You... please. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care