Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

If Lana performs Say Yes to Shit on tour before Blue Banisters, Fingertips, White Dress, Thunder, If You Lie Down With Me, Fishtail, Peppers, or Wild at Heart...oh I will be having a big issue

IMG_5742.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 3/14/2023 at 11:19 PM, gothphetamine said:

12 year old me thinking I ate by saying “I looked up the definition of rude in the dictionary and found a picture of you”

Somebody once said "Don't call me a shut up" to me during an argument in primary school

On 3/16/2023 at 2:02 AM, Fingertips said:

If Lana performs Say Yes to Shit on tour before Blue Banisters, Fingertips, White Dress, Thunder, If You Lie Down With Me, Fishtail, Peppers, or Wild at Heart...oh I will be having a big issue

IMG_5742.gif

Please…she'll most likely do the same old BTD and Lust for Life songs over anything from HM, BB, NFR, COTCC & OB

IMG_5742.gif

3 minutes ago, Skysky said:

My first post to ask if anyone knows whether the album will be released at midnight local time or midnight CA time orrr another time entirely? Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it!

Idk about the time but I’m pretty sure your profile picture is edited btw 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

5 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

Idk about the time but I’m pretty sure your profile picture is edited btw 

At the time @Skysky posted this, their profile picture was a real Lana pic if you were implying it was faceswap. Some clouds & birds were added into the background though. The picture is from her 2017 shoot for Les InRocKs - 

Molly-Matalon-1-5

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

At the time @Skysky posted this, their profile picture was a real Lana pic if you were implying it was faceswap. Some clouds & birds were added into the background though. The picture is from her 2017 shoot for Les InRocKs - 

Molly-Matalon-1-5

Oh shit :facepalm: I’ve seen this picture before but the clouds and birds threw me off, sorry! Wasn’t meant to be rude 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I would absolutely love it if Lana del Rey collaborated with a makeup brand and made a collection of makeup based on her past or current albums. It would be so fun and cute, and think it would be a great addition to the LDR fan community. What I mean is, Eye shadow pallets, lip sticks, lip glosses, makeup brushes/sponges, Maybe even a Mascara and eyeshadow stick to try and replicate her signature looks. Just like that whole vibe. 

Thoughts about this?  

5 hours ago, ZLauri05 said:

I would absolutely love it if Lana del Rey collaborated with a makeup brand and made a collection of makeup based on her past or current albums. It would be so fun and cute, and think it would be a great addition to the LDR fan community. What I mean is, Eye shadow pallets, lip sticks, lip glosses, makeup brushes/sponges, Maybe even a Mascara and eyeshadow stick to try and replicate her signature looks. Just like that whole vibe. 

Thoughts about this?  

3 minutes ago, neon palms sway said:

Is anyone else thinking about what Lana’s going to wear to her shows

i need something iconic :pray2:

Her festival style is so good but I’m keeping my expectations low so I’m assuming jeans 

5 hours ago, neon palms sway said:

Is anyone else thinking about what Lana’s going to wear to her shows

i need something iconic :pray2:

I need another Target dress like the one from the photoshoot for The Rolling Stones magazine because it’s cute and I can buy it :wink: 

We’re either going to be getting dresses or jeans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

HAHAHA this video gives me LIFE

Lana Del Rey Accidentally Blasts Profane Music While Leaving Church

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels