Summertime

Sweet Carolina

Sweet

White Mustang

White Dress

Beautiful People Beautiful  Problems

Beautiful

:justride:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

This is super assuming and asshole-ish of me to think, but does anyone else ever think that if lana didn't become as successful as she has, Rob may not be as present in her life? Like i know i know nothing. But it just seems to me he has become more present in her life as her success has grown...

This is all purely based on the media i see. Dont come for me

1 minute ago, missamericatrash said:

This is super assuming and asshole-ish of me to think, but does anyone else ever think that if lana didn't become as successful as she has, Rob may not be as present in her life? Like i know i know nothing. But it just seems to me he has become more present in her life as her success has grown...

i doubt it, it seems like they were close even before lana was famous, she often attended the T.R.A.F.F.I.C meetings that he attended

V1AfsJk.jpg mmM2Uat.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i doubt it, it seems like they were close even before lana was famous, she often attended the T.R.A.F.F.I.C meetings that he attended

V1AfsJk.jpg mmM2Uat.jpg

I can appreciate this! I may be dragging my own daddy issues story into my feelings.. lol

1 minute ago, missamericatrash said:

It could be her choice, too. She's gotten older and maybe she realizes keeping family around is more important, even if that doesn't include her mother. Her sister has been more included as time goes on and even her brother. But Rob always has seemed to be supportive of her from the beginning. I remember the UV shows, fans would show up to a sold out show and as far as I remember, he'd bought some tickets to hand out. It's also interesting that she refers to him as Rob sometimes, then sometimes dad. 

I don't think it'd be his choice if he wasn't present in her life, successful as Lana has become or not. I think that'd be a choice Lana would make. If Patty had the choice, I'm sure Lana would be more present in her life but I don't think Lana wants to be, so Patty isn't in hers. The same would go for Rob too. 

Also, sometimes one parent makes decisions for their kids without consideration of the other parent. It's clear Lana doesn't like talking about Patty around Rob so his relationship with Patty might not be very good, if they have any relationship these days at all. Maybe he's sided with Lana over things that her mom did and they were out of his control. "My father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me." 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

It could be her choice, too. She's gotten older and maybe she realizes keeping family around is more important, even if that doesn't include her mother. Her sister has been more included as time goes on and even her brother. But Rob always has seemed to be supportive of her from the beginning. I remember the UV shows, fans would show up to a sold out show and as far as I remember, he'd bought some tickets to hand out. It's also interesting that she refers to him as Rob sometimes, then sometimes dad. 

I don't think it'd be his choice if he wasn't present in her life, successful as Lana has become or not. I think that'd be a choice Lana would make. If Patty had the choice, I'm sure Lana would be more present in her life but I don't think Lana wants to be, so Patty isn't in hers. The same would go for Rob too. 

Also, sometimes one parent makes decisions for their kids without consideration of the other parent. It's clear Lana doesn't like talking about Patty around Rob so his relationship with Patty might not be very good, if they have any relationship these days at all. Maybe he's sided with Lana over things that her mom did and they were out of his control. "My father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me." 

Oh for sure!

I just know, personally, that when that one person you have been forever trying to impress and "earn" their love (toxically), and then they make room for you and make u their priority, you will do anything to make them apart of your life

Made a playlist of what I think Lana will be playing in her upcoming tour! As of now, the first show will be Rio de Janeiro and yas I’m going <3 first time seeing her live I couldn’t be happier! 

What do you think of the set list I created? I’d love to hear your thoughts!! 

1. Sweet 

2. A&W 

3.Candy necklace 

4. Let the light in 

5. Peppers 

6.Taco truck 

7. NFR 

8.Venice bitch 

9.fuck it I love you 

10.the greatest 

11.happiness is a butterfly 

12.Brooklyn baby 

13.west coast 

14.pretty when you cry 

15. Blue jeans 

16.video games 

17.high by the beach 

18.cherry 

19. chemtrails over the country club 

20.Tulsa Jesus freak 

21.wild at heart 

22. Arcadia 

23.wildflower wildfire 

23. Living legend 

bonus: I think she will bless us singing an unreleased and I think it will be yes to heaven 

this sums up to approximately 2 hours. I can only hope we get 120 minutes of pure heaven <3 

:creepna3: lots of love 

^Too much songs methinks

1. A&W

2. Mariners Apartment Complex

3. The Grants

4. Thunder

5. Candy Necklace

6. Video Games

7. Did you know

8. The Greatest

9. Blue Jeans

10. Born To Die

11. Fishtail

12. Cinnamon Girl

13. Doin Time

14. Summertime Sadness

15. National Anthem

16. Peppers

17. Off To The Races (i really wanted her to ditch this one but...)

18. Venice Bitch (or Taco Truck idk)

1. A&W 

2. Peppers/Fishtail mashup 

3. Off To The Races 

4. Fuck It I Love You (+ interlude)

5. Mariners Apartment Complex 

6. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing 

7. Video Games 

8. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (+ extended outro) 

9. Born To Die 

10. Cinnamon Girl (with interpolations of Radio) 

11. Candy Necklace 

12. Shades Of Cool (+ interlude) 

13. Thunder/Chemtrails mashup 

14. Paris, Texas 

15. Let The Light In/Tomorrow Never Came mashup 

16. Acoustic Taco Truck + trap Venice Bitch outro 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Mer said:

1. A&W 

2. Peppers/Fishtail mashup 

3. Off To The Races 

4. Fuck It I Love You (+ interlude)

5. Mariners Apartment Complex 

6. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing 

7. Video Games 

8. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (+ extended outro) 

9. Born To Die 

10. Cinnamon Girl (with interpolations of Radio) 

11. Candy Necklace 

12. Shades Of Cool (+ interlude) 

13. Thunder/Chemtrails mashup 

14. Paris, Texas 

15. Let The Light In/Tomorrow Never Came mashup 

16. Acoustic Taco Truck + trap Venice Bitch outro 

That be awesome too 

7 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Would anyone be interested in a Lana themed Notion template? I rly love making those :) 

Ok well I decided I will be making one anyway lol. Starting with a b&w UV theme based on my current setup

ZKcaooE.png

9 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Would anyone be interested in a Lana themed Notion template? I rly love making those :) 

omg yessss please!!! I’ve just restarted using Notion recently, I would love it :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

omg yessss please!!! I’ve just restarted using Notion recently, I would love it :flutter:

YES thank you sm for being interested!! Here's one I made with a Cyberpunk 77 theme a while ago, you can expect something of the like but with UV:) 

KFILGe2.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

8 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

YES thank you sm for being interested!! Here's one I made with a Cyberpunk 77 theme a while ago, you can expect something of the like but with UV:) 

Hide contents

KFILGe2.jpg

Wooow love this :wub: can’t wait to see the one with Lana!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore