Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

You know after I heard “Shut Up” by Ariana Grande, I lost some respect for her because I couldn’t help but feel like she was shading Lana after the whole QFTC fiasco. Lana has stated many times she doesn’t even like her own music etc (her outlook recently has changed a lot) anyway, the whole breakdown of their friendship was sad to meQJg1i6j.jpg

8Qg234E.gif

3 minutes ago, Sweet said:

You know after I heard “Shut Up” by Ariana Grande, I lost some respect for her because I couldn’t help but feel like she was shading Lana after the whole QFTC fiasco. Lana has stated many times she doesn’t even like her own music etc (her outlook recently has changed a lot) anyway, the whole breakdown of their friendship was sad to meQJg1i6j.jpg

I don’t think they were ever close friends tbh- just industry mutuals who went back and forth.

5 hours ago, Sweet said:

i don't really think she's talking about lana here, but my god, these lyrics are atrocious :horror:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Lana is engaged to Evan Winiker according to Billboard. Not sure if this warrants a new thread or not. 

https://www.billboard.com/lists/evan-winiker-lana-del-rey-fiance-who-is/hes-a-managing-partner-at-range-media/

I’ve been waiting to see someone post about this, idk if it is true😭 Would they know???

I think Lana should still do something with Hollywood (song). It would be so good as a single, and also so sweet knowing it was written close to the beginning of her fame, and that now she's been living in Hollywood for like 10 years. 

All the lyrics would still smash.

Nothing new but it's crazy how insane some Lana stans on Twitter are.… these people literally rejoicing at Melanie's album "leaking" a day in advance (New Zealand release).

This person has multiple threads about aiming to "sabotage" other artists' album rollouts. They clearly see Melanie's release as a threat to Ocean Blvd's popularity/performance on the charts — the gag is they care more about that stuff than Lana herself. Why don't you put all that effort into streaming her album instead?

:lmao:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥