Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Y’all are weird:awkney: I guess I read the tweet wrong and I thought he said it was never leaking… and I didn’t believe it because lots of songs they said will never leak,  ended up leaking! Honeymouns isn’t gonna personally send you leaks for kissing his ass:air:

and thats all I’m gonna say:hottie:

#leakdarkcity

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Y’all are weird:awkney: I guess I read the tweet wrong and I thought he said it was never leaking… and I didn’t believe it because lots of songs they said will never leak,  ended up leaking! Honeymouns isn’t gonna personally send you leaks for kissing his ass:air:

he’s personally sending them the Lust for Life Mix 138 (Acapella) as a gift for defending him!

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Honeymouns isn’t gonna personally send you leaks for kissing his ass:air:

Aint that what you do on here with other insiders? Hypocritical as fuck :bebe:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

and thats all I’m gonna say:hottie:

#leakdarkcity

Wow look a bunch of words 

um why do some of you guys think it’s okay to come for someone like that saying they contribute nothing or telling them to just sit and eat their food just because they said honeymouns has lied/predicted things wouldn’t leak when they did? especially when that person is right, honeymouns hasn’t leaked stuff in ages but when he did, he lied several times, on the top of my mind when he said he didn’t have ufb when he got backlash for posting that video for april’s fools two years ago. then there’s the christmas 2021 thing, etc. generally speaking i can’t see how disagreeing with someone could directly lead to implying they’re useless or whatever and i think this forum has been tolerating rudeness/disrespect a bit too much lol

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Honeymouns isn’t gonna personally send you leaks for kissing his ass:air:

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Aint that what you do on here with other insiders? Hypocritical as fuck :bebe:

This is how @taco truck kisses ass for leaks

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

i can't do more snippets leak full songs or SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

um why do some of you guys think it’s okay to come for someone like that saying they contribute nothing or telling them to just sit and eat their food just because they said honeymouns has lied/predicted things wouldn’t leak when they did? especially when that person is right, honeymouns hasn’t leaked stuff in ages but when he did, he lied several times, on the top of my mind when he said he didn’t have ufb when he got backlash for posting that video for april’s fools two years ago. then there’s the christmas 2021 thing, etc.

Please thank u I haven’t even interacted with these people who are like coming at me it’s just weird😭😭😭 like ok sorry damnnnn

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

there’s a difference between asking them to leak a song and defending them with your life:bebe:

Basing your argument over one post is kinda lame. Go look at the other threads instead. It's not about me "defending them with my life" its cuz some of you are so damn annoying with this whole topic of "insiders". You focus on the lamest and pointless shit ever and talk shit just for pure boredom like if you aint got a microwave or a house to clean... 

I am gonna speak my mind on anything and if you get mad, that's on you. She said it herself, she didn't read well and started being negative for no reason.

You guys should be getting mad at the guy who's been ruining lana's eras throughout the time. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

um why do some of you guys think it’s okay to come for someone like that saying they contribute nothing or telling them to just sit and eat their food just because they said honeymouns has lied/predicted things wouldn’t leak when they did? especially when that person is right, honeymouns hasn’t leaked stuff in ages but when he did, he lied several times, on the top of my mind when he said he didn’t have ufb when he got backlash for posting that video for april’s fools two years ago. then there’s the christmas 2021 thing, etc.

Maybe because you people are constantly attacking someone while actively doing NOTHING for a community? Like all are you are known for is crying over things not leaking in lengthy essays no one reads like leave him alone damn there's 10 other insiders doing the exact same thing but it's only an issue for honeymoun

You keep saying "he said this" "he did that" okay... wheres the proof? If you're going to bring up these damning things we need to see the receipts, if not be quiet and just enjoy Lana. 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan