Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

Basing your argument over one post is kinda lame. Go look at the other threads instead. It's not about me "defending them with my life" its cuz some of you are so damn annoying with this whole topic of "insiders". You focus on the lamest and pointless shit ever and talk shit just for pure boredom like if you aint got a microwave or a house to clean... 

I am gonna speak my mind on anything and if you get mad, that's on you. She said it herself, she didn't read well and started being negative for no reason.

You guys should be getting mad at the guy who's been ruining lana's eras throughout the time. 

All I was saying is I didn’t believe it wouldn’t leak since they have said that before and been proven wrong… is that not true? And I’ve never even really interacted with u and all the sudden u say I kiss bunch of leakers ass? Im friendly with @fl0r1dakil0s but like otherwise I’m pretty neutral😭 I don’t even hate honeymouns i just don’t believe them lol… the arguing wasn't necessary and I think we should stop lol no one else cares about this

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

Basing your argument over one post is kinda lame. Go look at the other threads instead. It's not about me "defending them with my life" its cuz some of you are so damn annoying with this whole topic of "insiders". You focus on the lamest and pointless shit ever and talk shit just for pure boredom like if you aint got a microwave or a house to clean... 

I am gonna speak my mind on anything and if you get mad, that's on you. She said it herself, she didn't read well and started being negative for no reason.

You guys should be getting mad at the guy who's been ruining lana's eras throughout the time. 

if we’re gonna be all angels here then technically we should be getting mad at all the leakers for sharing lana’s songs that are unreleased for a reason and not eclipse:toofunny:

and its not about not reading well cause honeymouns has said the same thing before only to be proven wrong

anyways i couldnt care less for this so gn :bebe:

this argument is so pointless :air: ive seen so much hate towards honeymounz on this website. suddenly you guys are jumping at someone whos said something that a bunch of us have already said n werent attacked for. 

why are you people loyal to insiders anyway??? most of them just like the power trip of it all n could care less about what we want 💀

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

why are you people loyal to insiders anyway??? most of them just like the power trip of it all n could care less about what we want 💀

atp i think im just gonna try to stop paying attention to snippets and begging for them cause thats all they want us to do and it fuels their ego

Just now, taco truck said:

All I was saying is I didn’t believe it wouldn’t leak since they have said that before and been proven wrong… is that not true? And I’ve never even really interacted with u and all the sudden u say I kiss bunch of leakers ass? Im friendly with @fl0r1dakil0s but like otherwise I’m pretty neutral😭 I don’t even hate honeymouns i just don’t believe them lol… the arguing wasn't necessary and I think we should stop lol no one else cares about this

You talk shit without paying attention of what you read, you get called out for being proven wrong and still complain? :bebe:

Saying "idk who these people are" is wild to me because you're the same person who's been on my notifications as well. Cringe. 

I am not gonna say anything else on this matter because it's pointless. 

Enjoy the damn music idk :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

16 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Maybe because you people are constantly attacking someone while actively doing NOTHING for a community? Like all are you are known for is crying over things not leaking in lengthy essays no one reads like leave him alone damn there's 10 other insiders doing the exact same thing but it's only an issue for honeymoun

You keep saying "he said this" "he did that" okay... wheres the proof? If you're going to bring up these damning things we need to see the receipts, if not be quiet and just enjoy Lana. 

first of all, why would people have to “do something for a community”? people are here to talk about Lana, not everyone is supposed to help the community in any way, so i can’t see how people can be reproached with not doing that. Honeymoun can be considered as helping the community in the fact that he sometimes gives information, and has definitely leaked stuff in the past, but he has also done stuff that’s not been helping, like when he flat-out lied to us, made statements that were based on speculation sound like they weren’t, or implied he was going to leak good stuff when he wasn’t. people have the right to criticize this, especially when it hasn’t been compensated by actual leaks for maybe 2 years. i don’t see any other insider doing that, and i don’t see constant hate towards honeymoun either. no one talks about them every day, and if people are talking about them today, it’s because they wrote that tweet which is likely to be speculative once again.

and even if i agreed with you, i still wouldn’t think “all you are known for is crying over things not leaking in lengthy essays no one reads” is an appropriate way to talk to people.

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Maybe because you people are constantly attacking someone while actively doing NOTHING for a community? Like all are you are known for is crying over things not leaking in lengthy essays no one reads like leave him alone damn there's 10 other insiders doing the exact same thing but it's only an issue for honeymoun

You keep saying "he said this" "he did that" okay... wheres the proof? If you're going to bring up these damning things we need to see the receipts, if not be quiet and just enjoy Lana. 

I thought you were honeymoon? :awkney:

40 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

if we’re gonna be all angels here then technically we should be getting mad at all the leakers for sharing lana’s songs that are unreleased for a reason and not eclipse:toofunny:

and its not about not reading well cause honeymouns has said the same thing before only to be proven wrong

anyways i couldnt care less for this so gn :bebe:

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I finished the UV Notion template draft :D What would you guys like to see or find useful on top of what is already there please? I would appreciate :) 

deFBDoN.jpg

Oh and btw - it's my own screenshots!

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I finished the UV Notion template draft :D What would you guys like to see or find useful on top of what is already there please? I would appreciate :) 

Reveal hidden contents

deFBDoN.jpg

Oh and btw - it's my own screenshots!

It looks perfect :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I just made my friend such an elite unreleased Lana album

"Yes To Heaven"

1. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

2. Yes To Heaven (Hoenymoon version)

3. Cult Leader

4. I Talk To Jesus

5. Ave Maria

6. Freak Like Me

7. Dragonslayer

8. Is This Happiness?

9. Fine China (JF Version)

10. Flipside

11. Unidentified Flying Bill

12. Mermaid Motel

13. TV In Black and White

14. Jump

15. Hollywood

16. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

17. Driving In Cars With Boys (2014)

18. Serene Queen

19. Your Girl

20. Pink Champagne

21. For K, Pt. 2

22. California

23. Crazy For You

24. Lake Placid 

25. Pawn Shop Blues

26. French Restaurant

27. On & On & On

1 hour ago, gaylien said:

I just made my friend such an elite unreleased Lana album

"Yes To Heaven"

1. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

2. Yes To Heaven (Hoenymoon version)

3. Cult Leader

4. I Talk To Jesus

5. Ave Maria

6. Freak Like Me

7. Dragonslayer

8. Is This Happiness?

9. Fine China (JF Version)

10. Flipside

11. Unidentified Flying Bill

12. Mermaid Motel

13. TV In Black and White

14. Jump

15. Hollywood

16. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

17. Driving In Cars With Boys (2014)

18. Serene Queen

19. Your Girl

20. Pink Champagne

21. For K, Pt. 2

22. California

23. Crazy For You

24. Lake Placid 

25. Pawn Shop Blues

26. French Restaurant

27. On & On & On

She can literally just release 4 or 5 of these alongside with Queen of Disaster on streaming and then surpass 60Million monthly listeners in just a snap but Lana is the queen of being unbothered.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing