Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

Love has even soured on Lana Del Rey, whom she once called one of the only “two true musical geniuses” next to her late husband Kurt Cobain: “I haven’t liked Lana since she covered a John Denver song, and I think she should really take seven years off. Up until ‘Take Me Home Country Roads’ I thought she was great.”

https://consequence.net/2024/04/courtney-love-taylor-swift-not-important/

:kali2:

I hope Lana takes this as cue to go far away from courtney love and not engage with her ever again. What an annoying piece of rubbish

7 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Love has even soured on Lana Del Rey, whom she once called one of the only “two true musical geniuses” next to her late husband Kurt Cobain: “I haven’t liked Lana since she covered a John Denver song, and I think she should really take seven years off. Up until ‘Take Me Home Country Roads’ I thought she was great.”

https://consequence.net/2024/04/courtney-love-taylor-swift-not-important/

:kali2:

Her opinion change is very extreme, I don't think she really means it. Maybe she should take a break herself.

is there any tropico timeline thread/post etc? its so confusing to me since gods and monsters/body electric were supposed to be included there plus lana herself said that the first concept of ultraviolence was going to follow the production style of born to die and was worked on with the same producers but paradise was still released so was there any rush? because even by 2013 lana still hadnt release tropico only on december, like its so confusing so can anyone tell me if anyone has pieced everything together?

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv