Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

18 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

do we know dates of leak for the following tracks

Axl Rose Husband

Elvis

Kinda Outta Luck? 

if it seems like you can't find definitive leak dates for these tracks, it may be because they were always "around" even during the earliest days of lana's mainstream career, likewise with AKA which i don't think ever really got "leaked" it just always happened to be around to listen to starting at some point in 2011 when lana was starting to become more of a known figure, if it helps, i believe axl rose husband and elvis (alongside with gramma) were first uploaded to the internet on one of lana's myspace accounts on january 1, 2009

sparklejumpropequeen1

i don't know when exactly kinda outta luck was first uploaded to the internet, but i'd guess sometime in 2010 through one of lana's soundcloud accounts

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Why can’t Ai replicate Lanas voice like other singers?

obviously people have put time and effort into these but even with songs in the same singing style as hers- they just sound terrible?

AI can nigh replicate entire voices now:

Are there any songs when you hear the first beat you instantly get transported somewhere else if that makes sense. For me, it’s Ride, Video Games, and Born To Die. A lot of her older tracks have this effect and I think it’s because it’s more nostalgic. With time, I bet a lot of her newer songs will be just as iconic- if not more and it hit the same <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Are there any songs when you hear the first beat you instantly get transported somewhere else if that makes sense. For me, it’s Ride, Video Games, and Born To Die. A lot of her older tracks have this effect and I think it’s because it’s more nostalgic. With time, I bet a lot of her newer songs will be just as iconic- if not more and it hit the same <3

Ride, Born to Die, Bel Air, Cruel World, Honeymoon, Love (pretty much all her openers pre-chemtrails) Old Money, Venice Bitch, Get Free

These are a lot of my all time favorite songs by Lana and sometimes just listening to the first 3-5 seconds will make me cry/get emotional because they are so nostalgic to me:aw:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 4/16/2023 at 4:21 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Can someone dm?

K, like we haven't had lossless rips of Is This Happiness, Paradise, Serial Killer, & Flipside that were available for purchase & never released on a free mixtape posted in this section.

Lemme go listen to my music library & apple match this youtube rip of Spender since no one wants to help. Enjoy the lossless Slave 4 U pro tools, Scary Stems & several more gems I've shared & given people to share over the years

AmusingNaiveKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

K, like we haven't had lossless rips is Is This Happiness, Paradise, Serial Killers, & Flipside which were never released on a free mixtape.

Lemme go listen to my music library & apple match this youtube rip of Spender since no one wants to help. Enjoy the lossless Slave 4 U pro tools, Scary Stems & several more I've shared & given people to share over the years

AmusingNaiveKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

TELL EM GIRL! :gurl:

48 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Go stream it omg…

The warning was so pointless "omg"...considering how you do it 3 days after I asked an obviously fruitless question hence no link was in my post or posted in response...it was given away for FREE until the links went dead. Not like I'm asking for links to Tunnel or any other official releases I own multiple physical copies of (that also were never part of a free mixtape)

Grateful to actually know & adore Elle outside of this site, I'm texting her about the useless & beyond unfair WP. So petty & ridiculous. She literally posted right below it & obviously saw no issue, yet you thought it would be a just action to give me my first WP ever after being a member for over a decade... I know you're a new fan circa 2017, but as someone who's been one since 2011 I blatantly remember Smiler himself giving it away for free on his site & on Datpiff & that's the ONLY reason why I asked just like I already clearly stated.

DESCRIPTION:

Download the free mixtape, All I Know, here: http://www.smilermusic.com/alliknow -LINKS DEAD

SOUNDCLOUD

Description: Download the free Mix Tape from:
smilermusic.com/alliknow

https://www.datpiff.com/Smiler-All-I-Know-mixtape.321226.html - Uploaded by Smiler, site is messed up.

Various places the OG fans got for free from the artist. Never done nothing but contribute to this site & never got a warning point, dating back to when LDR owned the site. Ridiculous. 

Sending good vibes, you gain nothing being unnecessarily rude & petty to veterans on a Lana Del Rey site.

55 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The warning was so pointless "omg"...considering how you do it 3 days after I asked an obviously fruitless question hence no link was in my post or posted in response...it was given away for FREE until the links went dead. Not like I'm asking for links to Tunnel or any other official releases I own multiple physical copies of (that also were never part of a free mixtape)

Grateful to actually know & adore Elle outside of this site, I'm texting her about the useless & beyond unfair WP. So petty & ridiculous. She literally posted right below it & obviously saw no issue, yet you thought it would be a just action to give me my first WP ever after being a member for over a decade... I know you're a new fan circa 2017, but as someone who's been one since 2011 I blatantly remember Smiler himself giving it away for free on his site & on Datpiff & that's the ONLY reason why I asked just like I already clearly stated.

DESCRIPTION:

Download the free mixtape, All I Know, here: http://www.smilermusic.com/alliknow -LINKS DEAD

SOUNDCLOUD

Description: Download the free Mix Tape from:
smilermusic.com/alliknow

https://www.datpiff.com/Smiler-All-I-Know-mixtape.321226.html - Uploaded by Smiler, site is messed up.

Various places the OG fans got for free from the artist. Never done nothing but contribute to this site & never got a warning point, dating back to when LDR owned the site. Ridiculous. 

Sending good vibes, you gain nothing being unnecessarily rude & petty to veterans on a Lana Del Rey site.

Why u cant receive dms? 

1 minute ago, Actor said:

Why u cant receive dms? 

They were full, all clear now you can message me :) 

10 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

what is the drama somebody explain

People being weird & petty over a request for an old song from a free mixtape. People really out here being bored & miserable

hey guys i just woke up and i have good news :ma:

i had a dream that Lana had an unreleased unleaked song from the BTD era, it sounded poppy and fun sort of like Puppy Love, Paris etc...

i remember exactly the melody and the hook started with "goodbye we break up forever, i woke up in your umbrella" 

idk wtf the last line means but who am i to question her genius

this is a premonitory dream, i can feel it, somebody add this to the unleaked tracks list, my insider era

@111 @fl0r1dakil0s @Kintsugi @BlackoutZone y'all are done

:oprah3:

38 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

hey guys i just woke up and i have good news :ma:

i had a dream that Lana had an unreleased unleaked song from the BTD era, it sounded poppy and fun sort of like Puppy Love, Paris etc...

i remember exactly the melody and the hook started with "goodbye we break up forever, i woke up in your umbrella" 

idk wtf the last line means but who am i to question her genius

this is a premonitory dream, i can feel it, somebody add this to the unleaked tracks list, my insider era

@111 @fl0r1dakil0s @Kintsugi @BlackoutZone y'all are done

:oprah3:

Isn’t this just umbrella by Rihanna?