Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

i’ve always thought it was a horrible idea for lana to release an album of unreleased songs… it just felt like they all have their respective eras and vibes but releasing them in a modern day compilation of reworked versions would break that allusion

however.. this will not prevent me from streaming if she DOES choose to release them :lanahairflip2:

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

NFR stans and its not even close

To me, it’s the HATERS of an album that I find insufferable.

On 5/3/2023 at 5:46 AM, genghis khan said:

holy shit

I wish she covers that song one day. 

AI works great for artists that use a lot of auto tune in their songs; otherwise, there’s always something off about it. Like a parody or something. 

7 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

NFR stans and its not even close

Maybe controversial but BB and Honeymoon stans… 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

:bebe:

I just feel like a lot of time they are pretentious for liking the “less popular albums” honeymoon is in my top 3 tho

this opinion also extends to COTCC stans a tiny bit but usually they are more chill

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Maybe controversial but BB and Honeymoon stans… 

the bb stans are the worst imo. i think theyre mostly made up of tiktok fans. i only ever see people say bb is their fave album in tiktok comment sections saying “no one gets it, its her best album” :pft:

I'm a stan of AKA, BTD, UV, HM, LFL (altho have some criticism for it), NFR, BB and Tunnel but drag me all you want I absolutely hate COCC as an album and consider it a total waste. Only first 3 songs on this are classics (WD, COCC and TJF), everything else is "cute" at best and tbh completely unlistenable to me, I always start falling asleep after Wild at Heart, it's a snoozefest, with the ending tracks especially being absolute trash. It's also such a short album and feels more like an EP, I tbh have no idea what Lana was even trying to say with it on the whole (it does have a specific sonic atmosphere tho I give it that). It really should have just been NFR deluxe or some stand-alone EP of 5-6 tracks