Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

glad he apologized but he literally doubled down on his statement with that shade in his bio. seems so insincere but glad lana and team forced him to address it

"generalising about any people or place is usually unfair on the majority."

Take that "usually" out!

When IS it fair to generalize about a majority?

that apology is so forced and insincere, if he actually felt sorry for what he said, he wouldn't have even said it in the first place because there was not a single thing correct or acceptable about what he said :scoff: 

i cannot understand his logic, does he not realize that he could get robbed anywhere? shitty people exist everywhere, and people who do shitty things don't define an entire country or nation, he's just a racist dickhead

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

43 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I’d like to apologise for my post about being robbed in Rio. The experience really shook me up and I wrote a post in the height of my emotions. I know it could have happened anywhere and generalising about any people or place is usually unfair on the majority. I should've known better. I've been to Brazil many times with several different artists and always had a fantastic time. The people have always been kind to me. The show in Rio was incredible and the fans are the most passionate (and loudest) on earth and no one deserves live music more than Brazil. The pic is from rehearsals for the tour that got cancelled due to covid back in February of 2020. It serves as a reminder of how amazing it is to be back touring with this camp after such a long time away and that Brazil was absolutely the right place for Lana's first show in over 3 years! My heartfelt apologies to any offended and looking forward to a another great show in Sao Paolo! -W

Also seems Ben started following him now so they are at least aware of it.

What a lame apology :xgiggle:

Does anyone ever wonder how Lana's music would've been if she had never left NY and moved to Cali?

Or perhaps moved to the Midwest instead..

I expect she would have dived more into the rock grunge scene..a serve

6 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

The fact that lana predicted it in catch & release :blush:

So, I heard you wanna go to Rio, baby

Hacking in your phone and shit :xgiggle:

GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME EVERYTHING 

:angie:

21 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

she should fire him:kiss:

I don’t think Lana is his boss 

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

she should fire him:kiss:

for real, such thoughtless posts could harm the whole tour and her status

the damage would be huge if something like this got out to the general public via main media

1 hour ago, racecar said:

I saw this tiktok (https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxfNY14/) and I am wondering now about this. Who was Jane to Lana? What is the background of Living Legend exactly? I am curious af 

jane powers was a friend that i believe lana met at some point during the lizzy grant days, there's some photos of them together

lizzy.jpg VcXfi4k.jpg zvx4kYf.jpg 8Illzz2.jpg KPh4kHQ.jpg IetX9GW.jpg

lana spoke more about their friendship during that very long instagram livestream that took place when blue banisters was released, but i don't know at what time during the livestream

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

jane powers was a friend that i believe lana met at some point during the lizzy grant days, there's some photos of them together

lizzy.jpg VcXfi4k.jpg zvx4kYf.jpg 8Illzz2.jpg KPh4kHQ.jpg IetX9GW.jpg

lana spoke more about their friendship during that very long instagram livestream that took place when blue banisters was released, but i don't know at what time during the livestream

aw, thank you so much! :kiss3: I guess they had to be really close friends that Lana wrote Living Legend about her. Awesome track, I did not know that Living Legend is about Lana's friend, now it makes more sense for me. I will try to find that information in this live. I was watching it, but I think that I did not pay attention that much when she talked about it. Thank you again! 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

This is kind of a random thought but thinking about the rumor of Queen of Disaster being a part of the Barbie soundtrack makes me really want Lana to do a big song for a big movie again...like when she did Young and Beautiful for the Great Gatsby, Once Upon a Dream for Maleficent, and Big Eyes/I Can Fly for Big Eyes

The most recent song she did for a tv show/movie was Watercolor Eyes, which I liked, but it was barely even used in Euphoria and even if the QoD rumor is somehow true, it probably won't appear much in the movie so its just not the same lol

37 minutes ago, taco truck said:

RFZcacB.jpgoooouuuu he wants lana to take him back:blush3:

this is making my delulu mind believe that LDR10 is going to be Rick Nowels produced :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

this is making my delulu mind believe that LDR10 is going to be Rick Nowels produced :true:

tbh i think it will be, at least partially 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・