Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

on a mostly non-bias perspective, i honestly feel like lana hasn't been this relevant in mainstream culture or even internet culture since like 2014. DCMA, NFR!, Doin' Time, Grammy Museum Performance, and the tons of viral tweets about her/from her have all made her a more known figure again

agreed!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Dont know where to post this but,

I believe lana celebrated her Sobriety birthdate!!! For her hollywood show no wonder it was a special one!

In the video they sing happy birthdate and also end it with “keep coming back” a saying that it is mostly used in AA/NA

I believe lana celebrated her Sobriety birthdate!!! For her hollywood show no wonder it was a special one!

In the video they sing happy birthdate and also end it with “keep coming back” a saying that it is mostly used in AA/NA

do you have a link for the video?:)

how? she drank beer though.

giphy.gif

I don't know if this is the right thread, and it's probably been adressed before somewhere. But does anyone actually have a theory or maybe some tea so spill about what happened with Lana and Stella's personal (and professional) relationship?

Except she hasn't been sober for a few years now...

I wish Lana would release some jewelry in her line. I'd love to see necklaces, rings, earrings, wrist bling whatever. I'd love to wear that sorta merch. 

lowkey highkey would love if she pulled a sailor moon and released some subtle astrology based jewelry, bracelets, rings, necklaces, accessories etc. no symbols, but maybe planets? 

UV/Honeymoon

lowkey highkey would love if she pulled a sailor moon and released some subtle astrology based jewelry, bracelets, rings, necklaces, accessories etc. no symbols, but maybe planets?

Omg I would DIE. That specifically would trigger me  :defeated:

Apparently Lana finally unfollowed Chase on IG. I want the tea on what happened with them.

And this has been mentioned before, I think by @RormanNockwell, but I wonder why it's been such a consistent pattern for her to break up with a guy right around her album releases?

Barrie with Ultraviolence, Francesco with Honeymoon, G-Eazy with Lust for Life, and now Chase with NFR.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Apparently Lana finally unfollowed Chase on IG. I want the tea on what happened with them.

And this has been mentioned before, I think by @RormanNockwell, but I wonder why it's been such a consistent pattern for her to break up with a guy right around her album releases?

Barrie with Ultraviolence, Francesco with Honeymoon, G-Eazy with Lust for Life, and now Chase with NFR.

praying for the sean larkin breakup at WHF release

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

It's official. Lana has slipped off my list of favourite artists.

This is pretty much the first time an artist has been involuntary 'removed' from my favourites list, because she didn't do anything I hate (besides support homophobic churches) and I didn't mean for it to happen, it just sorta did since NFR was released.

And I did try to stop it, but it feels like there is actually no reason to be a stan anymore, let alone just a fan.

This is pretty much the first time an artist has been involuntary 'removed' from my favourites list, because she didn't do anything I hate (besides support homophobic churches) and I didn't mean for it to happen, it just sorta did since NFR was released.

And I did try to stop it, but it feels like there is actually no reason to be a stan anymore, let alone just a fan.

Im screaming lmfao

I was feeling this way until I saw that Kacey Musgraves christmas announcement. Might just have to re-stan