Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

07.06.2021 в 19:48 cru3lworld сказал:

ну она все еще носит кольцо, но она всегда носила кольца на безымянном пальце.

я также знаю кого-то, кто дружит с глиной, и они убеждены, что все еще вместе. Я уверен, что многие люди знают глину, он был на сцене уже давно. Насколько хорошо они его на самом деле знают, сомнительно.

ВСЕ, что мы можем отключить, это факты. Они были вместе в ее день рождения, и он недавно был рядом с ее семьей. Они все еще следят друг за другом в социальных сетях, и она недавно транслировала прямую трансляцию, и он был там. Он также сфотографировал, где она целует его в щеку в Instagram, но она снова там. Я действительно не думаю, что они хотят, чтобы их отношения были публичными, я уверен, что это связано с ее прошлыми отношениями, которые так активно освещаются и тщательно изучаются. Давайте просто проявим новую музыку и красивые визуальные эффекты.

свинья не должна была наступать на свое платье в первую очередь:kiss3:

he deleted their photo together again on his instagram :oprah2: and they haven't been seen together for a long time

I know Lana doesn’t care but she really needs to produce something that will turn a large commercial success this era, all the Alternative™ Girls—Lorde, Billie, Halsey, are releasing albums this year/summer and although Lana rightfully deserves the title of Queen of Alternative in our eyes the public won’t dignify her the same way we do if her forthcoming release doesn’t live up to the releases of her peers

17 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

I know Lana doesn’t care but she really needs to produce something that will turn a large commercial success this era, all the Alternative™ Girls—Lorde, Billie, Halsey, are releasing albums this year/summer and although Lana rightfully deserves the title of Queen of Alternative in our eyes the public won’t dignify her the same way we do if her forthcoming release doesn’t live up to the releases of her peers

Manifesting commercial success, widespread universal critical acclaim, charts murdering, stream records breaking. #TeamDelulu

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

She needs to release Queen of Disaster or Serene Queen :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

17 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

She needs to release Queen of Disaster or Serene Queen :makeup:

LDR9 - promised 25+ tracks unreleased songs album challenge

Make it happen Lana, we DID NOT let that promise slide away like that sis.

17 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

This is honestly so camp. I would love a weird concept album like this.

Camp concept - Lana Del Rey x David LaChapelle again please

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

28 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

LDR9 - promised 25+ tracks unreleased songs album challenge

I mean, I don't know why her team doesn't do it... We, her fans, would buy that shit like fresh bread and she would gain a lot of streams too (especially since her unreleased tracks are always trending on TikTok)

It's such a missed opportunity... :toofunny:

17 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, I don't know why her team doesn't do it... We, her fans, would buy that shit like fresh bread and she would gain a lot of streams too (especially since her unreleased tracks are always trending on TikTok)

Queen of Disaster - lead single, another top 10 hit. Serial Killer, Kinda Outta Luck, Yes to Heaven, Fine China, i mean WHY INTERSCOPE? WHY?

29 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Queen of Disaster - lead single, another top 10 hit. Serial Killer, Kinda Outta Luck, Yes to Heaven, Fine China, i mean WHY INTERSCOPE? WHY?

Boom Like That would break the Billboard Charts record and remain as #1 for decades :defeated:

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

lana's team needs to collaborate with lanaboards to curate the perfect unreleased songs album 

boom like that track 6

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

52 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

maybe not a whole album, although she has some incredible unreleased songs, but let’s imagine a cute pop EP made of Serial Killer, Paradise and Queen of Disaster :brows: Her streaming numbers would be through the roof forever and ever, and she could still be profitable to Interscope no matter what album she releases next. The only downside to that would be that she would have to perform those songs on tour for the GP… which I’m not sure she would love. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

maybe not a whole album, although she has some incredible unreleased songs, but let’s imagine a cute pop EP made of Serial Killer, Paradise and Queen of Disaster :brows: Her streaming numbers would be through the roof forever and ever, and she could still be profitable to Interscope no matter what album she releases next. The only downside to that would be that she would have to perform those songs on tour for the GP… which I’m not sure she would love. 

But it's okay cause she doesn't even sings the new songs, she would only sing BTD album and call it a day :makeup:

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

does anyone else get a bad feeling about clay? idk why but i don't like him

Yall get a bad feeling about anyone in her life who isn’t rob Chuck or Charlie. Weird :bye:

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

7 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Yall get a bad feeling about anyone in her life who isn’t rob Chuck or Charlie. Weird :bye:

well.. i don't get a bad feeling about tex and max either :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e