Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

god imagine if St. Vincent did guitar/production for a Lana album :air: the only person capable of topping UV soundscape wise :makeup: Daddy's Home is a masterpiece 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

god imagine if St. Vincent did guitar/production for a Lana album :air: the only person capable of topping UV soundscape wise :makeup: Daddy's Home is a masterpiece 

image.jpg

ugh make it happen :legend:

Capture.jpg

27 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

ugh make it happen :legend:

and when they perform the songs together she makes her put on matching Candy Darling cosplay :lange:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It might be super unpopular, but I’ve been listening to Violet a lot lately (probably because everything regrading BB is just so shadowy and unclear), and I wouldn’t even be mad if she gave us Behind The Iron Gates this summer instead of the album. The soft music with her reading her poems is so magical :flutter:

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You guys remember when she posted those flawless boobie-pics pre-chemtrails and we all thought it would be for a shoot?
Yeah, look how that worked out ...

it was for a shoot, but it got scrapped. She had her hair and makeup done by her team and Charlie recorded those visuals for TJF :crying4:

Hopefully she’s already got the photo shoot done with Neil. I can’t wait for more picture to surface from that

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You guys remember when she posted those flawless boobie-pics pre-chemtrails and we all thought it would be for a shoot?
Yeah, look how that worked out ... 

I mean it probably was cause we even had "bts" pics by her brother and she had her signature Chemtrails hair but maybe they were just trying stuff and ended up being just an instagram photoshoot :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Lemme be delulu for a moment :ma:

Monarch butterflies for happiness is a butterfly

Lightning bugs for Thunder

Green frogs for...?? :raven:

They’re turnin the freaking frogs gay ft Alex Jones and Candace Owens

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It might be super unpopular, but I’ve been listening to Violet a lot lately (probably because everything regrading BB is just so shadowy and unclear), and I wouldn’t even be mad if she gave us Behind The Iron Gates this summer instead of the album. The soft music with her reading her poems is so magical :flutter:

honestly its one of my fave projects from her. so calming n magical. i wouldn’t mind another audiobook instead of the album this year too :flutter:

32 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

4-D2-FC826-10-A1-4066-85-F2-12-E804-DC36

Inb4 My Body Is A Map of LA is just a sex song about getting it on :wat:

This puddle is our ocean, you and me, like green frogs

Watching the waves motion, your black tea, my wooden clogs

Laying in the green grass, frogging in the golden sun

No need to feel jealousy, it’s just me and you, hun

:whine:

I shouldn’t be allowed to write lyrics :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

This puddle is our ocean, you and me, like green frogs

Watching the waves motion, your black tea, my wooden clogs

Laying in the green grass, frogging in the golden sun

No need to feel jealousy, it’s just me and you, hun

:whine:

I shouldn’t be allowed to write lyrics :toofunny:

Yasss hunty channel ur inner poet 

EA3-BF8-B1-70-AB-4039-868-F-24-A969-DF3-

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With u on this one! Realllly hope we get the next book before the year is out, I have basically memorized violet at this point

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Same here, I've been back to Violet and it's beautiful - also all her captions lately make sense they're just lines from her poems. 

imma sound like a broken cassette player but i love love LOVE TNBAR, like religion i always sing it sarcastically and it just adds a lot of flavor to it. like who doesn't like acting a bit vapidly sarcastic sometimes? thee best 

that n now we have 2 versions of the track to enjoy so i mean im not complaining 

UV/Honeymoon