Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

will she ever top starry eyed angels forever and jfk trilogy though, the answer is.. she will not :oprah3:

Of course! :nails: 

Wildflower Wildfire, Blue Banisters and Text Book :flutter:  the PicsArt Trilogy

Mariners Apartment Complex, Tulsa Jesus Freak and Yosemite :grinds:  the Candle In the Wind Trilogy

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

47 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Of course! :nails: 

Wildflower Wildfire, Blue Banisters and Text Book :flutter:  the PicsArt Trilogy

Mariners Apartment Complex, Tulsa Jesus Freak and Yosemite :grinds:  the Candle In the Wind Trilogy

Boom Like That, Roll With Me and Brite Lights the Magnum Opus Trilogy

5 minutes ago, Moon River said:

This but unironically :grinds:

*eIlieieieiei iii eieieiei iii*

i look for you in magazines

:trisha:

umh chile anyways

not a fan of the bruises theory, i’m pretty sure she was really talking about her banisters lol

also what about the covers? Can’t see any bruise on Lana

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Imagining Lana trying a style similar to this (particularly around the 1:54 mark) would be a dream for me

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

https://i.redd.it/uff200u8zdn61.jpg

Wonder how our girl will insult Katy Perry’s this era 

the tweet is suspended i can't see anything :trisha: do you have a full screenshot or sumthing?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys. I actually remember about there was a line in QFTC Lana did say something about she was singing songs about "being embodied". I actually didn't quite understand what she meant by that, and what song can be an example for that point tho. Thanks 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

8 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Guys. I actually remember about there was a line in QFTC Lana did say something about she was singing songs about "being embodied". I actually didn't quite understand what she meant by that, and what song can be an example for that point tho. Thanks 

I think being a representation/symbol of something, or being a metaphor, being like something to someone for example "Baby baby I'm your man" "I'm your little harlot, starlet, Queen of Coney Island"  and also "My body is a map of LA, I stand straight like an angel" etc.  

17 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

I think being a representation/symbol of something, or being a metaphor, being like something to someone for example "Baby baby I'm your man" "I'm your little harlot, starlet, Queen of Coney Island"  and also "My body is a map of LA, I stand straight like an angel" etc.  

wait, then it's all connected omg

The Lanaverse is real

Heroin -> Change -> Get Free

Probably the greatest 1-2-3 punch in her career. Astounding 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.