Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Striptease in a pole over the piano, out 6/6/2026

1. So crazy I can't take it - but at least we got the night (feat. Nikki Lane)

2. Striptease in a pole over the piano

3. Drive me in your white car 

4. Sunburn (feat. Lorde)

5. My pepsi belongs to daddy

6. California DILF - milk tasting like coconut

7. My life, my art, my song, a piano (Interlude)

8. Cabaret

9. Tex & Mex are in the vet

10. Twins will buy it

11. Boom like that - when you wanna dance

12. Piano theme (Interlude)

13. The F word is overused - guess it's time for purity (feat. Charlie XCX)

14. I Talk to Jesus

15. Making the love in the name of the Lord

16. PRAYINAUSEOUS

There is absolutely nothing happening so I am sharing some TMZ type shit

One of my friends talked to the person who saw her at The Grove and they said that her new boy toy is apparently very tall and very young (they estimated about 22) and she was all over him

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

actually she broke up with him 2 minutes ago and now she just married a 99 year old Russian oil tycoon sugar daddy!!!

Hide contents

:hoe:

That’s our Lana! :lolno:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Do you guys think she’ll do anything for the 10th anniversary of BTD? I’d love to see her do something cool for it. 

unfortunately no but I really hope she does, BTD deserves respect

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

One of my friends talked to the person who saw her at The Grove and they said that her new boy toy is apparently very tall and very young (they estimated about 22) and she was all over him

her sugar mommy era

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Do you guys think she’ll do anything for the 10th anniversary of BTD? I’d love to see her do something cool for it. 

I would love that, but I feel like the most we’ll see is an Instagram post or a tweet lol. I would love for her to post a little montage of the era or something similar 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

15 minutes ago, bigspender said:

I think that she'll do nothing. :rip: Not even an instagram post 

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

oh my god her serve??? please share more if u get new info

Oh I am manifesting that Lana NEVER does the same merchandising sh*t  Billie is doing for her album: are people really buying the CD booklet because she dropped white paint on it?!?! Didn’t look up the price of it, but geez ? 

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Oh I am manifesting that Lana NEVER does the same merchandising sh*t  Billie is doing for her album: are people really buying the CD booklet because she dropped white paint on it?!?! Didn’t look up the price of it, but geez ? 

I agree but you know what would be super cute? If the fans were able to construct a digital map of albums where you try to figure out whose CD booklet is next to yours based on how well the paint marks align, and over time you end up building a network of fans from all over the world. And once all the albums are accounted for Billie releases a surprise alboomlikethat :angie:

14 hours ago, bigspender said:

probs not but I hope she does like an exclusive vinyl or like a scrapped song version!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I’m in holidays in paradise for four more days, 4h of hike away from St Tropez and I’m listening to St Tropez on a loop by the pool and it’s really one of the ultimate best songs I’ve ever heard and I’m choking of love and gratitude for Lana :legend:

ZKcaooE.png

17 hours ago, bigspender said:

She probably won't but she should. Now that it's proven to be so enduringly successful and influential and she's established herself as a very authentic and important voice in popular music over the last decade, I imagine it would be incredibly vindicating to have it celebrated after all of the shit she got in 2012

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

9 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

probs not but I hope she does like an exclusive vinyl or like a scrapped song version!

same!! lady gaga went a little over and beyond with her born this way 10 year, but i just know something like that is unrealistic for lana.,, a gay can dream 

giphy.gif