Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

What IS, this prerelease even.:stareney::stareney::stareney:

5 minutes ago, empty sky said:

thunder with TLSP, now jesse... are we getting something rockish after all???:eartha:

Reveal hidden contents

:ma:

23 minutes ago, empty sky said:

thunder with TLSP, now jesse... are we getting something rockish after all???:eartha:

Reveal hidden contents

:ma:

Yes. And there has to be a new movie soundtrack somewhere :read:

A while ago I would have loved a Jesse collab, but the Neighbourhood's music has gotten mediocre af in recent years so they can keep it :tommy:

Spoiler

I'm still waiting for the FJM collab tho :bebe:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Collab. Now :read:

The collab already exists, which makes it more frustrating. It was meant for his record, in 2017, but it ended being shelved. There’s a small snippet

https://youtube.com/shorts/76Ho8CkFPLQ?feature=share 

if only one of them could release the damn thing. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The collab already exists, which makes it more frustrating. It was meant for his record, in 2017, but it ended being shelved. There’s a small snippet

I totally forgot this. Brite lites 2.0 :oprah:

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Collab. Now :read:

When fans called out the photographer in the comments on that photo on Instagram for fucking with her face so much that he deleted all the comments… that was a classic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

29 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

When fans called out the photographer in the comments on that photo on Instagram for fucking with her face so much that he deleted all the comments… that was a classic

who is the photographer? they will be dealt with.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Omg if she went blonde again, I’m gonna die. I’ve always been sour that her blonde Chemtrails aesthetic (from that specific hairstyle she’d always use to the Neil Krug photoshoot) was so profoundly under explored and under appreciated.

IMG-7960.jpg

33 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Omg if she went blonde again, I’m gonna die. I’ve always been sour that her blonde Chemtrails aesthetic (from that specific hairstyle she’d always use to the Neil Krug photoshoot) was so profoundly under explored and under appreciated.

Sameeeeee plus I wanted to see it live tooooooo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

um WTF someone release this already

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

can posts stop getting moved :noparty: they just go to the other threads to die

Posts that don't directly pertain to the Blue Banisters album will be moved to more appropriate threads. I'm assuming you're referring to your posts that were conspiracies about Lana & Clay's relationship stemming from his tweets that were moved out of this thread, as those certainly do not belong in the Blue Banisters Pre-Release if anywhere at all, for that matter because it did not pertain to album discussion.

x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

We need Lana's speak-singing blunt satire 2020s pessimism post-punk album, with the title: Talking Like An Answering Machine. 

Not that moody, she'll have bursts of exhaustion and delirium while she drones a single line on and on and on and on for a whole song 

Is she for real? Yes she is, no she isn't, the album to confound everybody 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

15 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

do u guys think what clay was talking about in that tweet was about lana cheating on him ? bc she moved on FAST

a little too fast....

Hmm. Remember when Lana left Barrie and Barrie didn't even know until he was asked about it in an interview? I feel like by the time Lana leaves, she's already processed the breakup and moved on, while it's still fresh for the other person, maybe even a surprise :crai: