Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A true nightmare 

087271-AE-EDD0-4093-BBBF-E85189-FC4-C8-A

LMLYLAW & Change fans reading this:beyonce: I know the photo is a joke but can you imagine the chaos in this thread lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

35 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

LMLYLAW & Change fans reading this:beyonce: I know the photo is a joke but can you imagine the chaos in this thread lol

Me reading it :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

40 minutes ago, West Coast said:

The way this could actually very well be true :sadcore4:

hes obviously joking around, hes saying a bunch o things because now everyone is trusting and theroizing about a lot misinformation and different sources but he said that he hates cocc and really thinks that the material tha lana is bringing to the table is much more developed than those records and he enjoys far more, i doubt even the ballads are similar to cocc ballads

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

hes obviously joking around, hes saying a bunch o things because now everyone is trusting and theroizing about a lot misinformation and different sources but he said that he hates cocc and really thinks that the material tha lana is bringing to the table is much more developed than those records and he enjoys far more, i doubt even the ballads are similar to cocc ballads

Someone photoshopped that post

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i just listened to joni mitchell and wow lana is clearly very inspired by her on the last two albums:facepalm:

like im sorry but Lana's melodies/ vocal styles lately sound like a complete rip off:biblio:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・