Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

TRACKLIST SLAY 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Y ALL FINE CHINA LEAKED WHERE IS THE THREAD FOR IT IT SOUNDS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT WE WON SK FUCKING HARD TODAY SORRY FLR BEING OFF TOPIC TRACKLIST SLAY 

:judgingu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Y ALL FINE CHINA LEAKED WHERE IS THE THREAD FOR IT IT SOUNDS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT WE WON SK FUCKING HARD TODAY SORRY FLR BEING OFF TOPIC TRACKLIST SLAY 

I AM BEING FOR REAL WHY NO ONE MOVING 

AGHHHHSHSHAJJ ATOPPP I CANNOT EIGHT NWO

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Wdym? I’ve that “finished” version since 2017 :crossed:

8Qg234E.gif

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

me when i lie on lb on a saturday night at 3am

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

me when i lie on lb on a saturday night at 3am

Someone sended me the file & it sounds real af

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Nvmd you all I got pranked I'm sorry:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

the way everyone instinctively knew it was a fake leak

Yeah I'm a clown what's new:xgiggle:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Xenoblade 3 said:

Also not a fan of Lana using sexuality to sell. She needs to cater to the conservatives and old people demographic. Not push them away. She just gained more of them through the Taylor collab. 

She needs to continue to do what she wants to do regardless of anyone's opinions tbh

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Also not a fan of Lana using sexuality to sell. She needs to cater to the conservatives and the retirement homes demographic as well. Not push them away. She just gained more of them through the Taylor collab. 

Jesus Christ, please get a job. You only have negative shit to say and I'm so sick of it. If the female anatomy truly affects you like this get off the internet 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Also not a fan of Lana using sexuality to sell. She needs to cater to the conservatives and the retirement homes demographic as well. Not push them away. She just gained more of them through the Taylor collab. 

NOT YOU AGAIN

I hope Taylor posts titty pics too