Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

i hate the fact that it’s still a discussion in 2023 that women showing off their human bodies is sexualizing themselves and “reinforcing that women are sexual objects” to sell, and even if that is the intention in other circumstances, there’s nothing wrong with that either

men just need to stop looking at women as sexual objects, that’s the solution to the problem, not anything women are doing

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

That's a very superficial way of looking at it. It's a very tasteful photograph in the cover of an album in which she's definitely expressing her mind. She's not an object - we just choose to look at her as one.

When we keep saying we wish Lana would do what we want to so we could feel satisfied, aren't we treating her as an object too?

So she's just kind of extrapolating that. Somewhere her body marred her soul indeed...

I never said that I wish she would do things my way. N E V E R. She is her own person and she will do what she wants to do !

I just expressed how I feel about this crazy society that absolutely want to sexualise everything and everyone. Even children nowadays are being targets from this insanity.

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It's always grown men who get laid in plane bathrooms or host large orgies at their boss' vacation home in Key West that have the most to say about how women supposedly objectify themselves via nude expression in their art 

:lange: pls you're wearing us out tonight

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

:lange: pls you're wearing us out tonight

I think that was my final evisceration of the night :oprah3::ma::oop2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

men just need to stop looking at women as sexual objects, that’s the solution to the problem, not anything women are doing

At the highest level of entertainment, men are in charges. Perverts, insane and misogyne men.

The problem is that they made people think it’s empowering to undress… SMH

What’s so powerful about that ? I am naked in my bed now. Will it make me powerful if I share my intimacy with the world right now ?

2 minutes ago, Nahime said:

At the highest level of entertainment, men are in charges. Perverts, insane and misogyne men.

What’s so powerful about that ? I am naked in my bed now. Will it make me powerful if I share my intimacy with the world right now ?

You’d be a lot hotter if you quit talking and we’re just naked instead. :hooker:

Just now, Nahime said:

maybe those men should just stop being perverts, insane, and misogynistic

i don’t think lanaboards is the place for you buddy

3 minutes ago, Nahime said:

the point > •

>> you <<

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

maybe those men should just stop being perverts, insane, and misogynistic

i don’t think lanaboards is the place for you buddy

Of course they should stop. I do not encourage them.

I chose the places for me. Lana lards is one of them. I don’t have to submit to your points of views. 

crazy how you were all blaming the backlash Lana received during QFTC and yet you are doing the same with me while I am not even a hater.