Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

18 hours ago, West Coast said:

I'm kinda over people shitting on BB and implying that it's a mid/bottom-tier album. I reckon that if she had not use the YouTube/LQ rip of the leaked songs and actually re-recorded them, people would actually respect that album the way it deserves. The original songs on that album are some of her best in years, as songs but also as examples of production creds. Drew Erickson, Zach Dawes, Gabe Simon, Miles Kanes; they're all great producers.

BB my fav - I like what you are saying! What is the youtube/LQ rip? Thx.

22 hours ago, taco truck said:

I never hated on The Blackest Day what are you talking about…:shh:

Ooh. That's a potent one. I can't listen to it. It is like medicine or a pharmaceutical. Take the prescribed dose. It makes you feel good. More than two listens proved toxic.

18 hours ago, West Coast said:

I'm kinda over people shitting on BB and implying that it's a mid/bottom-tier album. I reckon that if she had not use the YouTube/LQ rip of the leaked songs and actually re-recorded them, people would actually respect that album the way it deserves. The original songs on that album are some of her best in years, as songs but also as examples of production creds. Drew Erickson, Zach Dawes, Gabe Simon, Miles Kanes; they're all great producers.

It’s not a bad album, wasn’t keen on the unreleased songs being on it though they just don’t gel with the other songs.  None of the album I can say I ‘dislike’ and my rank of them constantly changes day to day depending on my mood.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

wasn’t keen on the unreleased songs being on it though they just don’t gel with the other songs.

the only unreleased songs that really fit on BB are Thunder and Cherry Blossom.

STAMPEDE (the duets album) - coming soon

TN8Axi7.png

30 minutes ago, Louise said:

BB my fav - I like what you are saying! What is the youtube/LQ rip? Thx.

As I've said, I listen to it more than any other LDR album and have never tired of it. Especially IYLDWM and VFR. VFR is a 'calm blue ocean' for me and always centers me. 

For those who have been lucky enough to see Lana on tour, what were your seats/experiences like and how much did you pay for them? I’m mostly referring to la to the moon and nfr since they were more recent. I want to start saving in case she decides to do a tour or has a show near me 

20 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

VFR is a 'calm blue ocean' for me and always centers me. 

Exactly! “And boy, does it feel sweet, like a summer breeeeze… “ :godlaugh2:

This song is defining her healing power. Even with the piano. The upcoming album should have song like this please. Maybe Sweet? 

1 hour ago, Morissetteus said:

Exactly! “And boy, does it feel sweet, like a summer breeeeze… “ :godlaugh2:

This song is defining her healing power. Even with the piano. The upcoming album should have song like this please. Maybe Sweet? 

Full agree!