Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

idk why we find honeymouns that credible anymore 

its clear that they probably have nothing besides stems and demos left in their vault and that their information is starting to run out too 

do y’all remember the christmas bonanza 

10 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

its clear that they probably have nothing besides stems and demos left in their vault and that their information is starting to run out too 

stay out of womens business.

13 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Everyone called them a liar and they ended up being right this whole time when these leaked songs. At this point it seems like biased. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

16 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

honeymouns is still very credible :air: i feel like this fandom expects so much from them that when they actually share something, it’s not what the fandom wants and as a result, honeymouns gets hate. it’s ridiculous and i believe the fandom should just take a step back and realize it’s not that serious.

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

honeymouns is still very credible :air: i feel like this fandom expects so much from them that when they actually share something, it’s not what the fandom wants and as a result, honeymouns gets hate. it’s ridiculous and i believe the fandom should just take a step back and realize it’s not that serious.

i dont mean that they’re not credible i was bad at wording it, when they do tell us something i always believe it, i just mean that i dont think that they have much left to share and i highly doubt that nobody has that song…

25 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i dont mean that they’re not credible

i mean...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i meant that theyre running out of info, not that the info they give us isnt credible :krylie:

then why did you say they aren’t credible in the first post also how do you know they’re running out of info

3 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

then why did you say they aren’t credible in the first post also how do you know they’re running out of info

i literally said before i worded it wrong

and thats just my assumption cause when was the last time they leaked something actually good or told us info that was really interesting 

3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

It's easy to think that when you contribute nothing and just wait for things to leak but a voice memo is def not the same a hip hop rendition recorded in a studio but you know more I guess...

They have said a bunch of songs would never leak and then they did, it’s just silly lol… also I didn’t realize he was talking about a different version, I just thought he meant the song in general would never leak:bebe: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

They have said a bunch of songs would never leak and then they did, it’s just silly lol… also I didn’t realize he was talking about a different version, I just thought he meant the song in general would never leak:bebe: 

just sit and eat your food next time idk? 

image.png

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

yeah but how would they know a hip-hop version exists if nobody heard it

unless they have an unreleased interview where lana mentions it or smthn it makes 0 sense

They said it themselves...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."