Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

i neither get the ones who say this sucks and the ones who think this is the 2nd coming of jesus

she's very bland but kind of cute ig, and noone will be listening in 3 days

its kinda funny to me how they say "Rob was never classically trained, but when he sits at the piano, magic happens" and its just him playing the most basic chords ksksksk

image.png

if lost at sea was a leaked paradise/tropico outtake some of you guys would be completely eating it up... people are so negatively biased towards her new stuff even when it is reminiscent of her old work, regardless... it's just a cute, simple song on her father's album, it doesn't have to be a 6-minute long masterpiece which took 5 years to craft and perfect

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i neither get the ones who say this sucks and the ones who think this is the 2nd coming of jesus

she's very bland but kind of cute ig, and noone will be listening in 3 days

its kinda funny to me how they say "Rob was never classically trained, but when he sits at the piano, magic happens" and its just him playing the most basic chords ksksksk

It is funny how they have over dramatized his supposed “gift” but whatever I won’t do too much on him but I really think this whole project would have been a bit better and less obnoxious if they didn’t do a 46 month rollout acting as if this absolutely life changing music was at the end of it :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if lost at sea was a leaked paradise/tropico outtake some of you guys would be completely eating it up... people are so negatively biased towards her new stuff even when it is reminiscent of her old work, regardless... it's just a cute, simple song on her father's album, it doesn't have to be a 6-minute long masterpiece which took 5 years to craft and perfect

People also just have a weird animosity towards Lana working with her family that I don't think I'll ever understand lol

imageproxy.jpg

55 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

People also just have a weird animosity towards Lana working with her family that I don't think I'll ever understand lol

The same reason they hate her friends - they think that they are Lana's real family and friend.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png