Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

18 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Well this is Rob’s project, not Lana’s, and it seems people keep forgetting this. 

True but she literally said she wasn’t promoting OB because she didn’t want to take any attention away from her father's album…which quite honestly isn’t particularly great. 💀

20 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Not me waiting for someone to add Grandfather Please Stand.. over the top of this music video 👀 I mean it would fit almost perfectly 

I actually think it would be an amazing video for some NFR! songs as well. That's also why I just HAD to get this cap. It's one of my favorite verses by her. 

„You lose your way, just take my hand. You’re LOST AT SEA, then I’ll command your boat to me again. Don’t look too far, right where you are, that’s where I am.
I’m your man.“

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do we think the signed by lana prints will be shipped on the 9th or nah :smokes:

It does say the release date is June 9th on the individual listing and if Lana has already signed them then....probably :oic3:

26 minutes ago, fishtails said:

It does say the release date is June 9th on the individual listing and if Lana has already signed them then....probably :oic3:

Yeah, she PROBABLY signed the half of them so it's a hit or miss again who will get one this time, lol. 😅🙈

16 hours ago, Olympia said:

Yeah, she PROBABLY signed the half of them so it's a hit or miss again who will get one this time, lol. 😅🙈

The Blue Banisters ones were real tho. I doubt she hired someone to sign her father's prints...

they were expensive too.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

49 minutes ago, x VB said:

The Blue Banisters ones were real tho. I doubt she hired someone to sign her father's prints...

they were expensive too.

That would be fraud if they got someone else to sign them. But not like the FBI is gonna rain in on them or something lol just have to trust they are genuine.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

51 minutes ago, x VB said:

they were expensive too.

that's why a lot of orders could not be fulfilled obviously.

who knows, maybe they do a family signing party for those, so maybe 1/4 of the chemtrails art cards were signed by her father and 1/4 of the lost at sea supposec to be signed by him are signed by her, lol  :facepalm:

Im gonna gatekeep this frickin amazing song as everyone moved on from it too quickly. It's resplendent, and the video-simple as it is- is the best representation of that nostalgia only Lana can provoke since the VG video. Soon as the archive footage played I was on the ground. I can't even fathom what Hollywood Bowl will be like