Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

5 minutes ago, boom like that said:

So whos uploading Dance of the Starfish and Whisper of Waves onto decree or Korokfiles

asmrthechew-stare-uninterested-akhilliesheel-katsychromatica-gif-21282153.gif

It's only on the tracklist, but not on the CD. I have just checked mine. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Only 1k copies, she could have signed them in full at least. Better than nothing I guess... It looks legit (I guess?). The easiest way to recognize a fake Lana sign is from the letter A... :bebe:

I would give up after 50 copies and just sign with my first letter :defeated:

8 minutes ago, x VB said:

Yup. The L, D and R are absolutely hers. She also wrote the number "2" like an "a".

so you think that she even wrote the numbers herself? Then we shouldn't complain about her shortening her signature, lol.

8 minutes ago, Olympia said:

so you think that she even wrote the numbers herself? Then we shouldn't complain about her shortening her signature, lol.

Check her signature and compare the "2" with a random "a". It's similar. Anyway the item was called "Lana hand numbered signed print" so it should be written by her:sluttybunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

If you told me 10 years ago we would have the chance to get a piano song by Lana, her father, Kesha and her mother Pebe :deadbanana:

27 minutes ago, x VB said:

Check her signature and compare the "2" with a random "a". It's similar. Anyway the item was called "Lana hand numbered signed print" so it should be written by her:sluttybunny:

Love this. 

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here, but Rob said in the interview with People magazine that a song called "Sunshine" did not make the final tracklist for Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd nor the track listing for Lost at Sea, but he intends to use the track in a future project.

Interview

https://people.com/lana-del-rey-dad-rob-grant-loves-being-called-nepo-daddy-lost-at-sea-album-exclusive-interview-7510179#:~:text=Over the past,It’s so beautiful.”

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

28 minutes ago, TheDragonslayer said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here, but Rob said in the interview with People magazine that a song called "Sunshine" did not make the final tracklist for Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd nor the track listing for Lost at Sea, but he intends to use the track in a future project.

Interview

https://people.com/lana-del-rey-dad-rob-grant-loves-being-called-nepo-daddy-lost-at-sea-album-exclusive-interview-7510179#:~:text=Over the past,It’s so beautiful.”

This could also mean that Lana might use it for her next album :brows:

58 minutes ago, TheDragonslayer said:

Interview

praying that it's used as the ultimate piano closer to LDR X (the red-orange-yellow-blue californian surf rock summer album)

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden