Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

Listening now and wow the second single is so pretty :oprah:

I think maybe the waves are the piano and the wind is the strings...I love the imagery of that and I can't wait to see what else he does with instruments on this album and painting these pictures/soundscapes

No new merch today though it seems...I guess they're waiting for the full release in June

i didn't expect his second single to be so orchestral?? its so pretty. i have a feeling this album is gonna be very lovely. i'm especially excited to hear the songs with lana. its a shame he's not on lana's new album at all, i really enjoy his piano playing.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

On 3/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, hotshot2am said:

I posted his release schedule here, we will have to wait for Lana until June :um2:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/16650-rob-grant-second-single-the-poetry-of-wind-and-waves-28-march/?do=findComment&comment=1519674

Just realized we’ll get Hollywood Bowl a couple of days before my birthday :blush3:

There's new hats on his UK store!

https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/Merchandise/Father-Daughter-Cap-Bundle/7RPQ20T7000

I hope they'll be on the US store soon :creepna3:

Update: they're available on both stores now!

US store: https://www.robgrantmusic.com/us-store/#/

14 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

As cute as this is, does anyone really give a fuck outside of this being Lana’s dad? 

Let’s be real :um:

probably because we don't care that much about classic piano music, for the people that cares this might be really exciting. and besides being lana's father i'm really enjoying the music :true:

37 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

As cute as this is, does anyone really give a fuck outside of this being Lana’s dad? 

Let’s be real :um:

I'm genuinely enjoying the songs so far

I don't normally listen to classical music or just instrumentals but I do really like these ones and I'm sure I'll listen to the whole album as background music a lot while I'm doing work and stuff :true:

It does make it better that its tied to Lana, though and I'm also a sucker for anything oceanic or nautical lol

3 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Rob never disappoints :makeup2:

87168938-7063-4-C45-895-F-1147036-B0-BE1

he's so wholesome, such a vibe. his career is kinda of solely based on lana's popularity, but i do enjoy his music, and i like how lana is supportive of him.