Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

38 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Lost At Sea is out next Friday :hype: but wait who changed the topic’s name to Hollywood bowl out June 2nd? 

oops just updated the title lol I was originally going off the release dates from Apple music, so I guess they decided to change the last single recently

On 2/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, hotshot2am said:

Release schedule from Apple Music.

Hide contents

2) Setting Sail On A Distant Horizon - Rob Grant - Release: 2023-02-24

5) The Poetry Of Wind And Waves - Rob Grant - Release: 2023-03-28

7) Deep Ocean Swells - Rob Grant - Release: 2023-05-19

12) The Mermaids Lullaby - Rob Grant - Release: 2023-04-21

14) Hollywood Bowl (feat. Lana Del Rey) - Rob Grant & Lana Del Rey - Release: 2023-06-02

27 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well I was joking but lowkey yeah. I mean we know Lana and Patricia don’t have a good relationship so it is kinda weird there would be video of her in a video for a Lana collab

Righttt but from Rob's perspective she's still the mother of his children and they quite literally raised Lana Chuck and Charlie... and it's his project, not Lana's.. and home movies are so common :stareney:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

oops just updated the title lol I was originally going off the release dates from Apple music, so I guess they decided to change the last single recently

wow i forgot how early Rob released the lead single for lost at sea :air: like FEBRUARY? 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

wow i forgot how early Rob released the lead single for lost at sea :air: like FEBRUARY? 

I know right and its kinda crazy how he's released a single every month since then :oprah2:

Wish Lana would do that with unreleaseds or something lol

I love the releases so far, especially Setting Sail on a Distant Horizon. Not only is this my favourite kind of study music, but they go alongside some of the Ocean Blvd tracks SO well (especially Fingertips, Paris Texas and Grandfather).

On 5/26/2023 at 7:05 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well I was joking but lowkey yeah. I mean we know Lana and Patricia don’t have a good relationship so it is kinda weird there would be video of her in a video for a Lana collab

Lmao that’s Lana’s Grandma (pretty sure it’s Rob’s mother)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

why are they releasing this skip where she doesn't sing half of the song and it's some ambient shit? hollywood bowl is a much better song so if you are like meh about this one i would still hold out!

29 minutes ago, 111 said:

why are they releasing this skip where she doesn't sing half of the song and it's some ambient shit? hollywood bowl is a much better song so if you are like meh about this one i would still hold out!

Okay okay maybe let’s see I’m excited I love some ambient noises

47 minutes ago, 111 said:

Glad you said that, so I won’t be disappointed :xgiggle: anyways, why would she sing half of a 3:08 track 

48 minutes ago, 111 said:

What is the vibe of this song if you had to compare it one of her songs?

43 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I'll never understand why Rob announced this album in February and released so many singles, like... he's not a pop girl. :ohsnap:

I think that's exactly the reason... like 99% of his sales/streams are going to be from Lana stans so it's better to put out some stuff before just in case something really moderately sticks. 

Also so people listen to his solo songs since they are going to be overshadowed by Lana's track on release :um2:

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think that's exactly the reason... like 99% of his sales/streams are going to be from Lana stans so it's better to put out some stuff before just in case something really moderately sticks. 

Also so people listen to his solo songs since they are going to be overshadowed by Lana's track on release :um2:

that makes sense, but I must confess I only listened to his first two singles... I'm really just waiting for the collaborations with Lana. :hide:

1 hour ago, 111 said:

some people like instrumental ambient songs :hooker: