Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

19 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

I'm fully aware that I sound delusional and I actually don't care.

If you're all wondering, I am having my own Winona Ryder meets Mermaid moment in my bedroom and yes, I'm giving a bit of Dolores Haze (revised in 2014) combined with eight ounces of Daddy Issues. 

I know I'm rambling but it's the first time I admitted to the public that I loved Rob since the beginning of time. 

This is not okay, I loved him more than those bitches before him and clearly I loved him more than his ex-wife and Kesha's mother.

Dammit, Rob! If you're somehow reading this, I love you. 

You don't know me yet but I am your soulmate!

I love to sail boats, go hiking and listen to Bruce Springsteen.

I know you're into that too because I've followed your Instagram page for multiple years at a time. 

If you'd give me just half the chance you gave your ex-wife,

I promise you won't regret it. 

I am certain I could make the rest of your life feel like a dream. 

spy.gif

Capture.jpg

By the way, I am aware of how old Rob is and I'm okay with that.

If he's 69, I am 69 too. 

To further my point, I can provide concrete evidence that Rob is astrologically compatible with me.

For example, he's a Gemini and I'm a Sagittarius. According to astrology, we're considered opposite signs and last time I checked opposites attract. 

I believe my Jupiter is in Gemini and I think that is enough information to prove our affinity. 

4 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

If he's 69, I am 69 too. 

To further my point, I can provide concrete evidence that Rob is astrologically compatible with me.

For example, he's a Gemini and I'm a Sagittarius. According to astrology, we're considered opposite signs and last time I checked opposites attract. 

I believe my Jupiter is in Gemini and I think that is enough information to prove our affinity. 

Sensualwrld Girl Be Calm GIF - Sensualwrld Girl Be Calm - Discover & Share  GIFs

so whos getting the vinyl? :lolliney: wish he did vinyl variants bc i'd buy 2 or 3 :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

If he's 69, I am 69 too. 

I’m on your side 

5 minutes ago, renaissance said:

what is the song called? I can't find him when I search his name on Spotify lol

His Spotify appears blank for me

E6-B90-AE4-5-C94-45-B9-BC0-C-41494-D661-

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Setting Sail on a Distant Horizon is so pretty :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That was really beautiful :oprah:

More production than I was expecting, come thru Jack. :sass:

I could imagine Lana singing over this track too. Maybe we get the deluxe and it’s LDR10 with her singing on all the songs  :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

It is very cute. I was listening to it very quietly so I can’t wait to here it on my speaker in the morning. I really like it and I can definitely see myself relaxing and working to this album, I’m very excited 

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I could imagine Lana singing over this track too. Maybe we get the deluxe and it’s LDR10 with her singing on all the songs  :true:

Especially The Mermaid’s Lullaby pls

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I was just thinking about this

I haven't listened to the Ocean Blvd samples, but this is giving Grandfather/Paris, Texas vibes.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is very cute. I was listening to it very quietly so I can’t wait to here it on my speaker in the morning. I really like it and I can definitely see myself relaxing and working to this album, I’m very excited 

MTE! I think this will be some good background music to stream while I work and need few lyrics to distract me and a musical soundscape to keep me calm :krylie:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

me logging into lanaboards dot com and seeing rob music today 

FormalZealousHylaeosaurus-size_restricte

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole