Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Luna de miel said:

$27 for tax + shipping is not worth it right :flop:

Hide contents

i mean what if it's a flop :trisha:

This is how I feel, especially after pre-ordering merch and vinyl like... I don't want to risk it 😭

unnamed.gif

Why doesn't the US store offer the same vinyl bundle the German store does? That's so aggravating :crossed: I feel like Stateside fans are getting jipped in some way.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

It's really beautiful. My late mother played the piano by ear her entire life, and composed too. This sounds very much like something I would have heard in the background growing up and into early adulthood. I look forward to the rest. 

Will Lana actually sing, will there be lyrics, I wonder? Or just harmonizing? 

what he released today was quite great , but felt really unexplored. Maybe its just my taste that doesn’t allow me to fully enjoy it but i feel like it could have been a little better.

Would definetely recommend adam weikert or black hill to those who wish to get into instrumentals 

2 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Lowkey feel bad for Ms Patty like why is the family excluding her from everything. No shade but it’s kinda messy! Hopefully it gets explained on the album (tunnel)

You can't choose your biological parents but you can choose to not see them and drag them in your songs :sass:

D.png