Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

13 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Something is seriously wrong with Lana’s voice (health related).

Airy hoarse dry hissing notes coming out. She has completely lost her chest voice and her current head voice is hoarse, dry, and pitchy.

Stop. :horror:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

rob grant hitting the charts, #1 on billboard hot 100 setting records gojVtut.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

15 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Airy hoarse dry hissing notes coming out. She has completely lost her chest voice and her current head voice is hoarse, dry, and pitchy.

Huh... I think that this is just how her voice is supposed to sound? I don't hear any struggle in her voice?? I think that this is just the vibe of the song. Have you heard some of the tracks on "Did You Know..."?

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

2 minutes ago, racecar said:

Huh... I think that this is just how her voice is supposed to sound? I don't hear any struggle in her voice?? I think that this is just the vibe of the song. Have you heard some of the tracks on "Did You Know..."?

Don't get them started they'll start ranting about Candy Necklace even though I think it's one of her most powerful songs to date.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 minutes ago, racecar said:

don't even try to argue they're just here to hate on everything lana does, it's better just to ignore

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

what? 

19 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

What i just want to know is...are you a trained singer? A vocal coach? A doctor? An otolaryngologist? 

Because if not....I guarantee you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are not qualified to claim that Lana has a "health related" issue with her voice :pls:

19 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Okay I avoided responding to your comments before because you are annoying but here we are: 

We have to differentiate between vocal damage and vocal style. There are no signs that Lana’s voice has suffered excessive damage. She records most of her vocals in a single-take live in the studio which leads to imperfections. Some like it, some not, whatever. Lana has aged and so has her voice. This is a normal biological development that all artists undergo especially given that Lana is a smoker. It’s normal for someone’s range to fluctuate with time. Arguably her worst vocal performances are during the Lizzy Grant live bar shows where you can tell she’s inexperienced. She has always been a bit lazy with live vocals and has never been a fan of ultra-polished vocal performances which is again an artistic choice

Just now, fishtails said:

What i just want to know is...are you a trained singer? A vocal coach? A doctor? An otolaryngologist? 

Because if not....I guarantee you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are not qualified to claim that Lana has a "health related" issue with her voice :pls:

serving would you critic an English paper if you did not speak English

(i'm not defending that brain dead user i just thought it was the same energy miss gags)

Just now, summer bummer said:

Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #1 (NEW) Lost At Sea, Rob Grant & Lana Del Rey

fixed

The new song is absolutely beautiful. Her vocals are gorgeous, and I love the simplicity yet sincerity of the lyrics. Like Rob & Lana’s other music, it evokes emotion.

I also just secured my signed print! I think it’s hilarious how Lana didn’t do any signed promo for her latest album yet is doing some for Rob’s :giggle: queen x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS