Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, pehhg said:

I thjnk 111 missed with this one! I think it’s super cute and sounds nice!! He made me believe it was gonna sound boring or something but I completely disagree

honestly insiders almost always miss when describing or sharing their opinions on songs... remember when somebody said that dealer sounded like a concept demo? :eartha:

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I also hate it when you order something early and then get "punished" for buying early by better stuff coming online later.

So they are only on the UK site so far? I have some trouble seeing where the page I ordered from is located, lol. I thought it was the US site actually. 

Try keep refreshing the page, that's how I succeeded despite being late to the party,

At least I am really happy about my newborns mood today. She didn't let me sleep all day, but her last "Mama come here" scream made me wake up and see the signed prints in time, LOL. Very good job, baby :-D

When I visit the Rob Grant store a message pops up that says it looks like i'm visiting from the US, and whether I would like to visit the US store or shop on the current UK page.... going to the US store is this one but there's not much on it https://www.robgrantmusic.com/us-store/#/

I was able to place an order for the signed print after all.... it's not on the main page, but there's a direct link to just the signed print instead of the sold out cassette bundle. or maybe they'll cancel my order, who knows

Edit: oh now that link is sold out too... maybe someone cancelled their order and I got theirs, but I definitely placed an order and got the confirmation email already so :flutter:

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I also hate it when you order something early and then get "punished" for buying early by better stuff coming online later.

So they are only on the UK site so far? I have some trouble seeing where the page I ordered from is located, lol. I thought it was the US site actually. 

Try keep refreshing the page, that's how I succeeded despite being late to the party,

At least I am really happy about my newborn's mood today. She didn't let me sleep all day, but her last "Mama come here" scream made me wake up and see the signed prints in time, LOL. Very good job, baby :-D

yeah it seems like the cassettes and signed print are only on the UK store right now, probably because Decca Records is from the UK

But they usually add the merch to the US store a bit later, it may go up when the music video releases tomorrow 

this is giving Dragonslayer vibes and Ave Maria or something else

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

When I visit the Rob Grant store a message pops up that says it looks like i'm visiting from the US, and whether I would like to visit the US store or shop on the current UK page.... going to the US store is this one but there's not much on it https://www.robgrantmusic.com/us-store/#/

I was able to place an order for the signed print after all.... it's not on the main page, but there's a direct link to just the signed print instead of the sold out cassette bundle. or maybe they'll cancel my order, who knows

Edit: oh now that link is sold out too... maybe someone cancelled their order and I got theirs, but I definitely placed an order and got the confirmation email already so :flutter:

so you succeeded in the same way as I did obviously :-) Glad you got one now.

It was expensive watch it 

14 minutes ago, pehhg said:

I thjnk 111 missed with this one! I think it’s super cute and sounds nice!! He made me believe it was gonna sound boring or something but I completely disagree

every insider or leaker 99% of the time has bad taste, even BOZ

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, pehhg said:

mind you this is the same person that said kintsugi was boring and difficult to get through 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

16 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The Dan Heath song will be out next week. The strings on this one were by an orchestra in Budapest.

Wait the Dan Heath version of this song will be out next week?? There are diff versions of this song??