Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

I actually really like the music video. I’m glad it’s 80% rob as it should be for his own album. I almost wish it featured more of him in the throw back videos too. 

snoozefest but nothing will ever beat looking for america tbh :blush:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

It's dreamy and pretty, very much what I expected it would be. I didn't have high expectations. I like it. Ultimately, it doesn't add much to her catalog, but perhaps the second song will. 

The video is beautiful and the song is heavenly. I cried. Lana has the most beautiful voice and I know that’s what drew us all to her in the first place. Always happy that she’s still making music. And glad Rob can find a way to express himself musically as well. He’s not the best piano player ever but I still find his work very lovely and sentimental. 🥰

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

5 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

idk about that seeing that it's living in your mind since its release

huh? My bf just played it by accident and went "omg what is happening to ldr. Why is she making such boring music". I said just play kylie. 

9 hours ago, barttttender said:

huh? My bf just played it by accident and went "omg what is happening to ldr. Why is she making such boring music". I said just play kylie. 

you're always such a hater i'm just waiting for your scat attack :bye: i just know it

Capture.jpg

31 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

you're always such a hater i'm just waiting for your scat attack :bye: i just know it

I don't think we have anything to worry about. Their posts are already the written equivalent of scat.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

3 hours ago, longtimeman said:

I don't think we have anything to worry about. Their posts are already the written equivalent of scat.

More like lana's churning out scat and y'all know it. and then it bugs you when someone calls it like it is?

the song is literally crap on a stick. 

3 hours ago, past the bushes said:

nah. stanning ldr and nfr and OB hard. but this shit is trying to pull on us - major fail. the laziest song she's ever put out. 

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

And then they were just your friend :true:

you wish honey