Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

38 minutes ago, barttttender said:

More like lana's churning out scat and y'all know it. and then it bugs you when someone calls it like it is?

the song is literally crap on a stick. 

nah. stanning ldr and nfr and OB hard. but this shit is trying to pull on us - major fail. the laziest song she's ever put out. 

you wish honey

honestly, are u hurt? :toofloppy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

51 minutes ago, barttttender said:

More like lana's churning out scat and y'all know it. and then it bugs you when someone calls it like it is?

nah. stanning ldr and nfr and OB hard. but this shit is trying to pull on us - major fail. the laziest song she's ever put out. 

you wish honey

:stareney2:

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

you wish honey

she’s not even the one that put this song out? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

More like bartttender's churning out scat and y'all know it. and then it bugs you when someone calls it like it is?

the post is literally crap on a stick.

nah. stanning ldr and nfr and OB hard. but this shit is trying to pull on us - major fail. the laziest post they're ever put out.

you wish honey

:true:

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

you wish honey

Xenoblade alt account x2

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It would have been a cute interlude in OB, before Grandfather.

After Eclipse’s description, i didn’t have lots of expectations for Lost at Sea, but I like it more than I thought. Probably because it’s not the only Lana track on Rob’s album. 

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It would have been a cute interlude in OB, before Grandfather.

After Eclipse’s description, i didn’t have lots of expectations for Lost at Sea, but I like it more than I thought. Probably because it’s not the only Lana track on Rob’s album. 

I thought it would sound good on OB too.

It was a mistake for anyone to expect that it would be a fully-developed song, especially after hearing the instrumentals over the last several months. 'Hollywood Bowl' might be a 'full song,' but I would think that a 'full song' would detract from the album as a whole. The more I hear 'LAS,' the more I like it.  

And it's not as if Lana tried to hard-peddle it as anything major or life-changing. 

9 hours ago, barttttender said:

you wish honey

You're so angry! Why? Why are you so angry! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

You're so angry! Why? Why are you so angry! 

🤣🤣 i'm mega chill. I just cant stand when i see raves and unwavering support and "genius!" exclamations for everything ldr does - even when it's so obviously bad. Gives me the eek. Her fathers album should just be forgotten. That's all

30 minutes ago, barttttender said:

🤣🤣 i'm mega chill. I just cant stand when i see raves and unwavering support and "genius!" exclamations for everything ldr does - even when it's so obviously bad. Gives me the eek. Her fathers album should just be forgotten. That's all

xenoblade alt account x3

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I can already tell I'm going to have Rob's album on repeat while I'm working... I often listen to the instrumental versions of Lana's albums on Youtube while I work because the lyrics would distract me too much but I still like having a Lana vibe going, and that's absolutely what I'm getting from the songs we've heard so far... chill vibes, good for focus. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

15 hours ago, barttttender said:

Is that your story? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.