Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Exactly one day left for the album Hollywood Bowl ( in New Zealand ) :angie:  could u confirm if it’s coming midnight like the other singles or it will be released at a specific time like lost at sea @111 ?

the song is coming out tomorrow at 3pm BST like the title track

idk about the album but most likely out earlier in NZ 

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Maybe I’m delulu but I’m kinda hoping the signed cards will also ship tomorrow, since I assume they’re going to ship out the album tomorrow so people can have it on release day 

I hoped at least his German shop would ship today, because tomorrow is a holiday here, but no. No shipping notification yet, so even to receive it on Saturday is unlikely. 

It was expensive watch it 

I’m not sure if this has already been posted somewhere, it probably has but I’m not sure where-

IMG-8676.jpg
Just California winning again. I’ll be there next week.. it couldn’t have waited until then :rip:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m not sure if this has already been posted somewhere, it probably has but I’m not sure where-

IMG-8676.jpg
Just California winning again. I’ll be there next week.. it couldn’t have waited until then :rip:

I know right lol I would love to go, but I live on the other side of the country :icant:

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Can't believe we're getting the album so soon 

Time flew by with Ocean Blvd in between his first single and the Lana tracks. They did a great job with the scheduling 

I agree about the scheduling, only my bank account disagrees 😅🙈 

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

my order with the signed lana print says processed now :wub:

Oh oh. I already see it coming that half of the orders gets not sent, lol. Mine is still "pending"... 

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’m sure yours will be processed today or tomorrow :party:

Let's hope 🙈 At least this time I was one of the last customers, only got it through someone cancelling their order, so mine might be processed most late compared to others. 

17 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

umm so bravado just shipped my order with cd, signed card and 7” vinyl that i cancelled months ago? it even says that it’s cancelled on my page :wtf3:

Did they charge you? Maybe they just had the message scheduled for the expected shipping date... or maybe you're getting some free stuff :brows:

giphy.gif