Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

So we already have new Lana music to look forward to, even though we don't yet know what her contribution will be. Maybe she'll just be humming in the background. 

I liked his first single release and look forward to the second. 

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

I know this isn’t tunnel’s related, but Apparently, Rob will release his new single “Hollywood Bowl” featuring lana tomorrow :trisha:

Source? As far as I know he will release a single without Lana tomorrow. Hollywood Bowl will be out in June.

Just now, Americen Whore said:

I know this isn’t tunnel’s related, but Apparently, Rob will release his new single “Hollywood Bowl” featuring lana tomorrow :trisha:

omg, already? :trisha: we're winning so much lately

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Source? As far as I know he will release a single without Lana tomorrow. Hollywood Bowl will be out in June.

That one guy said “we spoke to him, he has a new single coming out Tuesday and he said that we will love hollywood bowl” god reading this again made realize his single isn’t Hollywood bowl but why would he talk about it immediately after saying he has a new single :lange:

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

That one guy said “we spoke to him, he has a new single coming out Tuesday and he said that we will love hollywood bowl” god reading this again made realize his single isn’t Hollywood bowl but why would he talk about it immediately after saying he has a new single :lange:

I posted his release schedule here, we will have to wait for Lana until June :um2:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/16650-rob-grant-second-single-the-poetry-of-wind-and-waves-28-march/?do=findComment&comment=1519674

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I figured it'd be too good to be true, but yeah I just checked his schedule again and it's "The Poetry Of Wind And Waves" that's getting released tomrrow! :true: (I will be streaming!) sadly he prob hasn't changed the release dates of the songs with Lana being in June, BUT then we're having something to look forward to :wub:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On Spotify it says the newest single is going to be released on the 28th but it’s the 27th (at least in my timezone) :um2:

E75-EBFA3-0343-4468-8446-BE4-BDB638-E5-E

Anyways, I am SO excited for the rest of his album. Lana’s voice will fit so perfectly to his playing. It’s truly so wholesome. 

Spoiler

Wild At Heart is stuck in my head okay :silly:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°