IMURMAN

Getting Gold GA ticket for her concert is really hard??

If she tours this year, I really wanna see her very close... So I plan & hope to get any Gold GA ticket for her next tour!!

But I've never been to her concert before... So can you guys tell me how hard to get Gold GA tickets and any tips for ticketing???

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

she probably wont even tour lets get that out of the way first i dont know why tiktok made that up

but yeah good luck with all those new tiktok stans

none of us are getting tickets :stareney3:

Really hope her to tour... this year will be my last chance to see her... so :(

Yeah it will probably be extremely difficult to secure tickets with so many new fans omg :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Yeah it will probably be extremely difficult to secure tickets with so many new fans omg :bebe:

:wowcry:  oh god... thank you for telling me...

I really have to practice & find some tips for ticketing 

i managed to get london 2017 tickets which sold out pretty much instantly on a hotspot from my dads phone whilst in the middle of another country if i can do it anyone can. i wouldnt worry about it yet because currently there is no tour planned that we know of, so don't stress too much

if worst comes to worst resale is always an option 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i managed to get london 2017 tickets which sold out pretty much instantly on a hotspot from my dads phone whilst in the middle of another country if i can do it anyone can. i wouldnt worry about it yet because currently there is no tour planned that we know of, so don't stress too much

if worst comes to worst resale is always an option 

thanks for your advice.. that's so sweet!!

As you said, we don't know anything about her tour, so I'll stop worrying rn!! :kiss2:

Buying resale ticket will be a good choice, too!! thx 

I was able to get whatever the second tier of tickets was in 2019 for the NFR tour, I think they were called silver or something. I was hoping for gold but was too slow. Still had good seats and enjoyed the show. 

is it wrong that I hope they’re outrageously expensive to keep some of the tik tok babies away :thumb2:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

7 minutes ago, fine china said:

I was able to get whatever the second tier of tickets was in 2019 for the NFR tour, I think they were called silver or something. I was hoping for gold but was too slow. Still had good seats and enjoyed the show. 

is it wrong that I hope they’re outrageously expensive to keep some of the tik tok babies away :thumb2:

Not at all!! I hope so too :brows:

Anyway thank you for your answer!! 

Just now, IMURMAN said:

Oh.. that was disaster... sorry for that 

Tbf it would have got cancelled due to Covid anyway.

I’ve always wanted to see her though I have mixed feelings about her live- I feel her emotions heavily affect her performance-she’s either belting out operatic adlibs whilst singing all the lyrics beautifully or quietly singing over the backing track- there’s no inbetween.

3 hours ago, IMURMAN said:

If she tours this year, I really wanna see her very close... So I plan & hope to get any Gold GA ticket for her next tour!!

But I've never been to her concert before... So can you guys tell me how hard to get Gold GA tickets and any tips for ticketing???

I've never gotten Gold tickets for a Lana show before (I didn't have much money at the time as a student lol) but some tips I have for buying tickets is to try to buy at the earliest sale possible...

Sometimes there are pre-sales for fans, or other random pre-sales for certain credit card holders (probably depends on your country though which brand it is) 

So find out when the earliest pre-sale is and make sure you can buy tickets at it. Then on that day, keep checking the site until it is open for pre-sale. I suggest having multiple devices open (laptop, phone, etc.) because sometimes it will load on a phone but take longer on a laptop or vice versa lol

The key is to be early. Try to also find out as much as you can about the venue so you know which section you need to select. It may help to look at other ticket sales for other artists for that venue to know exactly what you are looking for.

Lastly, it always helps to already have an account on Ticketmaster so that all your information will already be there and you don't have to waste time filling it in.

Anyways I hope Lana tours too so if she does I hope this info helps! :true:

37 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I've never gotten Gold tickets for a Lana show before (I didn't have much money at the time as a student lol) but some tips I have for buying tickets is to try to buy at the earliest sale possible...

Sometimes there are pre-sales for fans, or other random pre-sales for certain credit card holders (probably depends on your country though which brand it is) 

So find out when the earliest pre-sale is and make sure you can buy tickets at it. Then on that day, keep checking the site until it is open for pre-sale. I suggest having multiple devices open (laptop, phone, etc.) because sometimes it will load on a phone but take longer on a laptop or vice versa lol

The key is to be early. Try to also find out as much as you can about the venue so you know which section you need to select. It may help to look at other ticket sales for other artists for that venue to know exactly what you are looking for.

Lastly, it always helps to already have an account on Ticketmaster so that all your information will already be there and you don't have to waste time filling it in.

Anyways I hope Lana tours too so if she does I hope this info helps! :true:

OMG... so kind-hearted answer... Your answer will be really helpful for me!!! 

Thank you so much!! I hope you get good seat too if she tour this year!! 

1 hour ago, IMURMAN said:

OMG... so kind-hearted answer... Your answer will be really helpful for me!!! 

Thank you so much!! I hope you get good seat too if she tour this year!! 

No problem! I'm glad I could help and yes fingers crossed we both get great seats :true:

IDK man she played a few Arenas during her last tour. While getting really close will be expensive and difficult, I feel like just getting tickets hopefully won't be too hard. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

25 minutes ago, Mer said:

IDK man she played a few Arenas during her last tour. While getting really close will be expensive and difficult, I feel like just getting tickets hopefully won't be too hard. 

Thx for your information!! As you said getting really close place will be very hard.. :( 

that's quite sad...

But!! I won't lose hope!!! :quote: