Elle

Lana & Joan Baez cover The New York Times Magazine April 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

9 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I wonder if they’ve cultivated an actual relationship because I remember Joan’s granddaughter (who is a Lana stan) making a TikTok about how Lana reached out to Joan’s team about possibly meeting, Joan didn’t know who Lana was and casually mentioned it to her granddaughter who freaked out and was like “you HAVE to meet her, PLEASE” and Joan was just like “okay…” 

Then Lana went and wrote a song about the day or two she spent with her :lmao:

Im kind of rolling at this ngl :thumb: omg

I do assume they must have clicked after that tho & became friends, even if Joan didn't go into it expecting that to happen, bc shes painted Lanas portrait & invites her to "zoom dance parties" &  shit lmfvfjsdais

13 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Im kind of rolling at this ngl :thumb: omg

I do assume they must have clicked after that tho & became friends, even if Joan didn't go into it expecting that to happen, bc shes painted Lanas portrait & invites her to "zoom dance parties" &  shit lmfvfjsdais

This is so cute, I totally forgot! My social anxiety could NEVER sustain becoming besties with my idol 

Ahhhh Lana and Joan! :flutter: This is going to be amazing, I bet it's a real trip for Lana that just 17 years ago she was writing songs about "Joan & Bobby" as a mere fan of both – and now gets to call one of them a friend. We have a lot to be excited about over the next few months!!

This era is looking promising, we are being fed

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

in 2021, Mojo magazine was released in April following Chemtrails and the interview was still all about Chemtrails (nothing about BB from what I can remember lol)

her mojo magazine story was officially their april issue, but it was actually released in the beginning of february iirc! i think your point still stands, this feels like an era so i think it'll be all about ocean blvd (or at least somewhat related) especially if they're preparing for it now ... maybe we'll even get the interview/photos prior to april :creepna3:

sUcVobB.png

Despite the fact that this era has been pretty dry in terms of Lana and her team promoting and sharing information, you have to admit that we have a lot this era :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

I don't think so... in 2021, Mojo magazine was released in April following Chemtrails and the interview was still all about Chemtrails (nothing about BB from what I can remember lol)

Its pretty normal to have magazines come out following the album and it just seems like Lana wanted to do a lot of magazines for this era :true:

but a month later she dropped three new singles     :mj2:

the last two eras ended abruptly after the album release because she always had a new album in the pipeline, so I'm not sure if this era will continue for very long after March 24

and Joan Baez doesn't seem to have much to do with Ocean Blvd, but I think she might be relevant to the album afterwards

1 hour ago, Harry Nilsson said:

but a month later she dropped three new singles     :mj2:

the last two eras ended abruptly after the album release because she always had a new album in the pipeline, so I'm not sure if this era will continue for very long after March 24

and Joan Baez doesn't seem to have much to do with Ocean Blvd, but I think she might be relevant to the album afterwards

True, but she didn't talk about anything to do with BB in the Mojo magazine

Also she's been in magazines with other celebs before that didn't really have anything to do with her album/upcoming projects

Like in 2019 she was on the cover of Rolling Stone with Elton John but they didn't do anything musically together afterwards 

This is so exciting, we have a lot of interviews coming up :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It is officially April now lol. I wonder when the interview and photos will come out. I hope before the 23rd 

I’m still scared for what they mean by chickens are involved:wtfney: WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO THE FARM GIRL ERA 

wait this is really weird. didn't she mention the new york times in melancholia? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 4/1/2023 at 2:13 PM, American Whore said:

wait this is really weird. didn't she mention the new york times in melancholia? 

she's done covers or interviews for lots of the magazines she used to have beef with  :thumb3:  i think she's accepted that the past is the past a bit 

22 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m actually very excited for this photoshoot. The photographer has such interesting work and definitely will do something unique. I love when Lana works with someone who has their own perspective

Who’s the photographer?

IMG-7960.jpg

26 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Who’s the photographer?

Katy Grannan 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°