Elle

Lana & Joan Baez cover The New York Times Magazine April 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

Sooooo excited for this and everything else coming. 
What I love for us is that when that Italian magazine thing happened we speculated she was gonna do low key things this era and here we are getting 4 (some rumored still but regardless) interviews/covers from some of the biggest publications :godlaugh2:

10 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Seems a bit late for the upcoming album. Maybe we will already see the first single from ldr10 in this time where she return to country/folk? :oic3:

I feel the opposite, I feel like she’s trying to make this a “real” era, and I’m a tour truther so I think this era will last at least a year:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Seems a bit late for the upcoming album. Maybe we will already see the first single from ldr10 in this time where she return to country/folk? :oic3:

I don't think so... in 2021, Mojo magazine was released in April following Chemtrails and the interview was still all about Chemtrails (nothing about BB from what I can remember lol)

Its pretty normal to have magazines come out following the album and it just seems like Lana wanted to do a lot of magazines for this era :true:

I wonder if they’ve cultivated an actual relationship because I remember Joan’s granddaughter (who is a Lana stan) making a TikTok about how Lana reached out to Joan’s team about possibly meeting, Joan didn’t know who Lana was and casually mentioned it to her granddaughter who freaked out and was like “you HAVE to meet her, PLEASE” and Joan was just like “okay…” 

Then Lana went and wrote a song about the day or two she spent with her :lmao: