That Venice Bitch

Various UFO Sightings in USA and China

1. Chinese spy balloon shot down over South Carolina

2. UFO shot down over Alaska

3. UFO shot down over the Yukon Territory

4. UFO appears over Qingdao, China; potentially shot down

5. UFO shot down over Lake Huron

What do you guys make of this? It’s lowkey kinda scary cause I dunno what it means but… what do yall think is happening :toofunny:

Its so annoying cause like how does nobody know wtf is going on and why cant we figure it out

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

17 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Its so annoying cause like how does nobody know wtf is going on and why cant we figure it out

It’s probably top secret military equipment from each respective country and they don’t want to scare the public by sharing the capabilities, is my guess. China’s been prepping for war since Winnie The Pooh’s 3rd term commenced. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

*confession* my (maybe bad) life philosophy on these type of things is that they are so beyond us that we can’t do anything about it so why waste time hardcore worrying about it. like you know all those “all the politicians are gunna enslave us” nut jobs… well hell yeah they probably would like to wbk politicians b psycho but.. if i anticipate it happening so much that it becomes detrimental & i’m getting anxiety over it to the point where i’m outside harassing others with a picket fence yelling screaming throwing up instead of spending my time baking a cake, going on a walk with a loved one, n just living my life well… shit they already have in a way

instead Im big chilling and believe in the power of God as well as human beings. nothing can get by us without us giving it permission to. theres more of us than “them” anyway so fuck it 

anyways A&W out tomorrow coming to steal the UFOs spotlight :true:

6 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

*confession* my (maybe bad) life philosophy on these type of things is that they are so beyond us that we can’t do anything about it so why waste time hardcore worrying about it. like you know all those “all the politicians are gunna enslave us” nut jobs… well hell yeah they probably would like to wbk politicians b psycho but.. if i anticipate it happening so much that it becomes detrimental & i’m getting daily anxiety over it to the point where i’m outside harassing others with a picket fence yelling screaming throwing up instead of spending my time baking a cake, going on a walk with a loved one, living life well… shit they already have in a way

instead Im big chilling and believe in the power of God as well as human beings. nothing can get by us without us giving it permission to. theres more of us than “them” anyway so fuck it 

anyways A&W out tomorrow coming to steal the UFOs spotlight :true:

I don’t agree tbh-we have other more pressing concerns in our lives but if there are public events of UFO phenomena-there should be public transparency-it breeds distrust in the public over simple questions and does not necessarily mean alien 

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t agree tbh-we have other more pressing concerns in our lives but if there are public events of UFO phenomena-there should be public transparency-it breeds distrust in the public over simple questions and does necessarily mean alien 

ig my point is kind of that i don’t expect the media/politicians to ever give that truth or transparency. so why waste time begging them for it? to each his own though  for sure!

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

my point is kind of that i don’t expect the media/politicians to ever give that truth or transparency. so why waste time begging them for it? to each his own though 

I’d like to add that I meant “ doesn’t necessarily mean”. I’m just a bad typer.Sorry guys 

I feel like it's definitely some sort of political provocation cos they're all over North America

It's also possible that some randos are just copying the Chinese spy balloon I guess? Idk how easy/difficult it is to fly smthn at that altitude but I bet there are some nerds out there who could

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream