That Venice Bitch

Various UFO Sightings in USA and China

3 hours ago, Semafori said:

china cant really do much as of now , they can hold off for quite a bit but never actually go on an all out war 
after 60 years the us finally controls every inch of the pacific

I think they can, actually ... PLA is the largest army in the world and they have improved their capabilities in leaps and bounds

If they really wanted to start something, they could (and Russia and Iran would probably jump in with them, too)

They wouldn't necessarily end up winning but the global consequences would be catastrophic

China has been investing in infrastructure in the Pacific for some time now ... Solomon Islands is a prime example

However, there's a lot of Western rhetoric that is Sinophobic af. I don't think China is interested in starting wars at all; rather they will expand their influence via other means.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i'm like 99% sure it's either russian or chinese and they're just mad bc we shot down the first one and now these. it's not aliens, not ufos, blah blah blah

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think they can, actually ... PLA is the largest army in the world and they have improved their capabilities in leaps and bounds

If they really wanted to start something, they could (and Russia and Iran would probably jump in with them, too)

They wouldn't necessarily end up winning but the global consequences would be catastrophic

China has been investing in infrastructure in the Pacific for some time now ... Solomon Islands is a prime example

However, there's a lot of Western rhetoric that is Sinophobic af. I don't think China is interested in starting wars at all; rather they will expand their influence via other means.

they could start something, but not keep it up for long . and i agree that chinese leaders are smart enough to understand that starting a war would make veryone lose. even if they were to take part in a war i would be willing to bet both of my kidneys on chinese officials not being the escalators :agree:

34 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

When Lanaboards gets ddos'd by the DOJ, DOD, FBI, CIA, Interpol, etc I'm blaming yall!

if leaked documents or information were being discussed in a lana del rey forum , they would have an issue too big to care about what we say

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

can't they just talk

well the ability to communicate between leaders has gotten better with time, but the time it takes to launch a devastating attack/retaliation has gotten smaller and smaller 

IMO China is not the enemy. Yes they have a very sketchy human rights record and that should be called out but so do many other Western/allied countries 

Working with China is better than villifying them but everyone wants a Cold War 2.0 so badly

50 minutes ago, American Whore said:

not ufos

ufo is also a military term separate from alien connotations! That’s why they’re officially being called “ufos”

23 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

IMO China is not the enemy. Yes they have a very sketchy human rights record and that should be called out but so do many other Western/allied countries 

Working with China is better than villifying them but everyone wants a Cold War 2.0 so badly

Xi Jinping has been dramatically increasing China’s military capabilities since his 3rd term started. I’m just saying, that’s not nothing. We’re not seeing any other major power increase investment in military this much this fast. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

ufo is also a military term separate from alien connotations! That’s why they’re officially being called “ufos”

Xi Jinping has been dramatically increasing China’s military capabilities since his 3rd term started. I’m just saying, that’s not nothing. We’re not seeing any other major power increase investment in military this much this fast. 

Yeah I more or less said that in my previous post

I think he wants China to be respected as a superpower and tbh that's fair. It's something for other countries to keep an eye on, sure, but it doesn't mean he's looking to start a war

It's a delicate tightrope, especially regarding Taiwan