That Venice Bitch

Various UFO Sightings in USA and China

55 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

At least leak QOTGS MV before aliens invade :ma:

5sBRuci.gif

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

51 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

It’s part of the album campaign, Unidentified Flying BILL! is a deluxe track and this is an easter egg 

the promo this era is unreal!! :oprah4:

ben and ed should be careful though it might instigate ww3 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

imagine that after a pandemic we have to face an alien invasion or ww3 like wtf one thing at a time pls :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Lol at the DM now reporting on it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11744691/amp/Marco-Rubio-says-UFOs-routinely-operated-restricted-airspace-years.html

I would just like to clarify again UFOS don’t mean aliens, UFOs are a real phenomena- it’s just an unidentified flying object lol 

Stream Unidentified Flying Bill :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Update:

19:03

'No pun intended, we're in unchartered territory' It's important to make a distinction between the spy balloon allegedly operated by China taken down nearly two weeks ago and the three objects destroyed over the weekend, John Kirby says. He also adds the US government knows what the balloon was was doing, where it was going and emphasises how much larger it was - capable of carrying three school buses and flying at a much-higher altitude. Kirby says the Chinese balloon was at more than 60,000ft (18,000m), well above commercial aviation altitude - but the three others were at a height much more dangerous to normal commercial planes flying of between 20,000 and 40,0000ft. He also says the Chinese balloon was clearly being controlled and manoeuvred, while the other three objects did not have propulsion systems and were moving with the wind in a less predictable way. Kirby adds the first balloon was likely being used to monitoring sensitive military sites. 

They do not know who the 3 unidentified objects belong to nor what they are.

Posted at 19:0019:00

Lake Huron object now in very deep water

The object shot down over Lake Huron yesterday is likely lying in very deep water, Kirby says.

He tells reporters that the objects in Canada are similarly in "pretty remote terrain" and are therefore very hard to recover, given the harsh winter conditions in Alaska and northern Canada.

Kirby says outside of these recovery operations, the US government is still actively monitoring its skies and consulting with allies and share intelligence.

12 hours ago, Mer said:

It’s probably top secret military equipment from each respective country and they don’t want to scare the public by sharing the capabilities, is my guess. China’s been prepping for war since Winnie The Pooh’s 3rd term commenced. 

china cant really do much as of now , they can hold off for quite a bit but never actually go on an all out war 
after 60 years the us finally controls every inch of the pacific

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I’m a conspiracy believer and I think this is covering up the Ohio train disaster 

they appeared before if i am correct, and its more plausible to theorize that its meant to draw away attention from the fact they are DECLASSIFYING EPSTEIN ISLAND DOCS RN