Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

not the 62 dollar shipping to sweden..........

Same for Italy :toofunny: does anybody know any other website where to buy the magazine except for Interview’s one??

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ok but now that she’s mentioned it i NEED a john waters interview :trisha: literally just bought the criterion edition of pink flamingos two days ago i’d love to see her in drag makeup 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

omg that interview was so sweet 

it’s nice to see them talking so highly of each other, especially when stans everywhere like to make up fake beef 

but… Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard:crai:

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Same for Italy :toofunny: does anybody know any other website where to buy the magazine except for Interview’s one??

newsstand.co.uk might get them later on and they’re cheap compared to interviews website

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Sorry if this was mentioned but does anyone know when this will be available to buy? I need this in my hands STAT she looks GORGEOUS :illumilana2:

It's available on Interview's site here, not sure where else it will be available or when!

the interview was so cute, love to see them interact with each other

also I think she gave the right amount of info like the long ass title, Margaret being the last song she recorded, one of the nude pics being meant to be the original cover and, especially, the involvement of Mike in the album which I think is very cute. I bet his inclusion is going to be refreshing for her sound

and also for giving me Margaret

oh and also the call out for Rolling Stone, it kinda sadness me to know she still remembers those type of things and probably affected her throughout her career

and also for giving me Margaret

theres so many things i could comment on but wow :trisha: the photos are STUNNING. this is my dream lana shoot. the leather, motorcycles, bridal, crosses, blue eyeshadow… its just perfect. the interview was revealing and sweet. billie actually did a great job interviewing her n lana was so personal and introspective as always. LOVE LOVE LOVE 

10 minutes ago, brandon said:

omg that interview was so sweet 

it’s nice to see them talking so highly of each other, especially when stans everywhere like to make up fake beef 

but… Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard:crai:

right like literally what is that title :air: my brain cant even comprehend it